Snapdeal Software Engineer I Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Snapdeal Software Engineer I Interview Questions

Interviews at Snapdeal

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Snapdeal.

Interview

Hackerrank online - 3 coding questions - pretty straightforward and simple
On-site rounds - 3 on-site technical rounds + 1 HR round
On-site technical rounds had basic coding questions. Mostly DP.
I applied through employee referral.

Interview Questions

• Basic DP problems, Java design questions.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Snapdeal

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Snapdeal (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

was good, asked questions from data structures and algorithms and resume.asked spring fundamentals. longest pallindrome and diameter of tree .next smallest number on permutation .asked questions on projects done.on why strings immutable

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Snapdeal (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

Snapdeal conducted interview in Bangalore on 2-march -2019. they were not having any panel to take interview made everyone to wait more than 3-4 Hours. process was very bad. HR don't know how to talk with candidates.
    first they took written test and told that your written is cleared and wait for next face to face round. i was waiting for more than 3 hour. after that i asked the lady how much time it will take then she told let me check. after some time she came and told me ur written is not cleared,
    simply made me to wait for 4 hours . same thing happened with most of the candidates . they were not having any opening and no panel to take interview simply they called lots of candidates and asked most of them to leave without any reason .

Interview Questions

• 1. write a program to swap the linked list nodes in pair
       ie: input 1->5->3->4->6 ->8 output: 5->1->4->3->8->6
      2. find if an array has 4 elements such that their some is equal to given number.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Snapdeal in February 2018.

Interview

Spent whole day at snapdeal office.I was selected for all four rounds and was congratulated by HR for selection .They asked me to do party with my friends and assured me to send the offer letter next day.After two days ,They informed me that I have one more round which was a bar raising round .At the end,I was not selected .

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Snapdeal.

Interview

One round technical and one HR. Technical was quite easy as they focused on projects rather on Data Structures knowledge. HR round was quite easy. The entire procedure lasted for a day starting with a Group Discussion to shortlist people for interviews.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Snapdeal (Guwahati (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Snapdeal visited our campus for recruiting software engineers for Bangalore/Gurgaon location. Selection process consists of 4 rounds. Round 1: Algorithmic coding test was conducted on hackerank platform. Around 60 students gave online test. There were 4-5 coding questions to be done in 90 mins duration.
    After Round1, around 20 students were shortlisted for the next round of selection process.

Interview Questions

• Round 2: Technical Round(25-30 min):
      First Interviewer asked me to introduce myself. Then he asked me questions on data structures & Algo. He asked me about tree data structures, why it is used, time complexities of various operations on tree, balancing of tree, AVL Tree. He asked me write AVL Tree insertion, deletion, update code. Then he jumps to BTree, B+Tree and asks me write code on paper for various operations. Questions were asked on indexing, various types of indexing, how it is used in databases, etc. Then he briefly asked about the project I done in my internship.

After round2, 8 students were shortlisted for the next round.   1 Answer
    • After Round3, 5 were selected for the HR round.
      Round 4: HR Round(10 min)
      Interviewer asked me common HR questions like tell me about yourself, my family background, why do you want to join the company, what impact you can make in Snapdeal, why should we hire you. After that he congratulated me for the role of SDE at Snapdeal. I was very happy at that moment.   Answer Question

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patna, Bihar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Snapdeal (Patna, Bihar (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

It had 4 rounds apart from the screening online round which had around 50 mathematical objectives and time duration was 12 mins. The first round was online programmatic round which had two questions and there was a written round followed by two round of one on ones.

Interview Questions

• online round and written round were pretty straight forward on sorting. The second and third round had more of subjective questions ie., algorithms on trees, graphs etc, time complexity etc   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Snapdeal.

Interview

Applied through referral. Got interview call. There were 2 technical, 1 manageral and hr round. 1st technical was easy. In second round they asked good questions, also asked a lot about the project in current company. It lasted for about 1 hr. Mangerial was also good but was short

Interview Questions

• 1st round was simple concepts from core java.
      2nd round.. DS.. multithreading.. hashmap..   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Snapdeal.

Interview

First of all their management is very very poor. They are not aware whom to call from list and whom not to. I received call from HR that i have been sent online test 3 days back but they sent to to some one else. Database is messed up they added wrong mobile number and email id against candidates. When you call them no one responds with complete detail. BTW as per some friend from Snapdeal they are only interested in candidates from Flipkart and Amazon so that they can know internal functioning of those companies. Its like student not studying hard for exam but have plan for cheating in exam to score good.

Interview Questions

• Some code to be written with very unclear details.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Snapdeal (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

I am sharing my experience with Snap Deal Interview may it help you all.
    There are 2 technical rounds and 1 HR round.
    Technical rounds basically technical rounds are base on Data Structure , Algos, Core Java , Design Patterns.

Interview Questions

• (1) Reverse the linked list in Java (I done in C with malloc function , but interviewer not happy as i done in C)
      (2) Find the Vertical Sum in a given Binary Tree (Again in Core Java)
      (3) Largest Sum Contiguous Subarray .
      (4) Puzzles.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.