Snapdeal Software Engineer I Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Snapdeal Software Engineer I Interview Questions

Interviews at Snapdeal

2.7

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Snapdeal (New Delhi (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

It was an objective test of 12 minutes having 40 questions followed by a written test with 2 coding question and 10 mcq. It was followed by a F2F and finally another written test of 2 questions. In the end there was an HR round.

Interview Questions

• I was mostly asked algorthmic questions in all interviews and written tests.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Snapdeal

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patna, Bihar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Snapdeal (Patna, Bihar (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

It had 4 rounds apart from the screening online round which had around 50 mathematical objectives and time duration was 12 mins. The first round was online programmatic round which had two questions and there was a written round followed by two round of one on ones.

Interview Questions

• online round and written round were pretty straight forward on sorting. The second and third round had more of subjective questions ie., algorithms on trees, graphs etc, time complexity etc   Answer Question

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Snapdeal (New Delhi (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

There were 5 rounds of interviews, all technical . Mostly about Data Structures and Algorithms.

Q. Print all permutations of a given string
    Q. Minimum Number of Platforms Required for a Railway/Bus Station
    Q. Given n appointments, find all conflicting appointments
    Q. Find the Minimum length Unsorted Subarray, sorting which makes the complete array sorted
    Q. Why do you want to join Snapdeal?
    Q. Why do you want to leave your previous company?

Interview Questions

• Q. Print all permutations of a given string
      Q. Minimum Number of Platforms Required for a Railway/Bus Station
      Q. Given n appointments, find all conflicting appointments
      Q. Why do you want to join Snapdeal?
      Q. Why do you want to leave your previous company?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.