SolarCity Interview Questions

Updated 11 Sep 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 597 of over 597 interviews

Recruiter18%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

SolarCity

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SolarCity

Interview

Brief 30 min phone convo asked a range of questions, they try to determine weather or not you will be a good fit for a sales position depending on your personality and skill set .

Interview Questions
  • On a scale of 1-10 how competitive are you
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oxnard Shores, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SolarCity (Oxnard Shores, CA)

Interview

It was an over the phone interview with a recruiter from Solar City. It wasn’t difficult and the hiring process was smooth. Since I was referred by an employee, it made it easier.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trichy

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SolarCity (Trichy) in Dec 2017

Interview

in person or through mail reply your interview question not only that I am more experience hand I will handle all accounts in the company Personnel interview I am willing to attend at Tiruchirappalli

SolarCity

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SolarCity

Interview

Initial screening phone call was quick and easy, which led to a video call first official interview. He asked several good questions about my experience and asked for details and examples. He didn't leave much time for questions so try to get them in if you can. There's a second interview scheduled in person a week after the first interview

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience in monitoring. Was it post PTO? Do you have experience diagnosing three-phase systems? What's the size of your fleet? How many systems are you monitoring?

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SolarCity (Orlando, FL) in Nov 2017

Interview

I applied through an employee referral and had a phone interview the next day with a regional recruiter. Nothing intimidating, he just explained the expectations of the role, compensation and an overview of my resume. I went through to the next round and had a video interview with the head recruiter for the region I would be working in. Very relaxed interview, same as the first, except its best to show your personality and passion for the position during this time. 4 days later, I got an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have previous experience in guest/customer service and in sales? Please explain.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SolarCity (Buffalo, NY) in Oct 2017

Interview

HR manager contacted me after applying online. Setup interview with couple schedule changes. In person interview was very brief with cookie cutter questions. Panel was new to the process but interview was casual and stress free. Left with a sense that maybe someone might contact me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at SolarCity (Dallas, TX) in Oct 2017

Interview

Very nice and brief seeemed to know what they want. 2 people interviewed me and thenplace seemed very relaxed. Everyone was my age and look so should be good

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SolarCity

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at SolarCity

Interview

If you could be any animal what would it be? How do you handle change? Tell me about the last product you sold? Basic question to get to know you. Many of the question are tailored just to get a better understand of how you think.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SolarCity (San Mateo, CA)

Interview

Was contacted by recruiter. Came in to interview twice. With different folks. Met with CFO, Technical Director, Controller, outgoing Accounting Manager. Very relaxed interview as well as informative. Interview had to rescheduled twice due to schedule conflicts.

Interview Questions
  • A question asked was 'Where do you see yourself in 5 years?'

SolarCity

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SolarCity

Interview

Process was quick and they specifically tell you what there looking for. The interviewer ask you some questions specifically about what do you know, and what can you tell them about yourself. They will later call you to know if your hired or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 597 Interviews