Southwest Airlines Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,405 of over 1,405.0 interviews

Employee Referral5%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Southwest Airlines

Application

I interviewed at Southwest Airlines

Interview

I've only made it to the phone interview so far. I know interviewing for Southwest is a lengthy process. Phone interview, then virtual interview with recruiter & IF, then face to face in Dallas.

Interview Questions
  • What motivates me to be with southwest?
    Answer Question
  • How do you show hospitality in your current workplace

Southwest Airlines

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Southwest Airlines in Aug 2022

Interview

Easy just prepare yourself study southwest. Don’t be nervous. Be yourself. Know what u applied for and study it. Give them strong and briefly answers. Don’t be scared or go to church

Interview Questions
  • Why Southwest Airlines. Describe a time where u met a deadline and how did you overcome it.
2 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Southwest Airlines

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Southwest Airlines

Application

I interviewed at Southwest Airlines

Interview

did initial call with recruiter at swa, then did 3 interviews back to back with diff teams which lasted an hour an a half. Then waited for over 2 weeks to hear anything back

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Southwest Airlines

Application

I interviewed at Southwest Airlines

Interview

After submission of online application; you await an employment offer via email. Once accepted you will move forward to in house training and a tour of your work facility. Online training and/or HDQ training proceeds. If you successfully complete this stage of training employees are now able to work on the floor however supervised by the Operations department trainers. Boots on the ground, each new hire typically succeeds. Though the training process is vigorous it is well worth is at the end.

Interview Questions
  • What value would you bring to the Southwest team? How well do you deal with conflict? Do you think you would able to deal with a high demanding work environment?

Southwest Airlines

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Southwest Airlines

Interview

Super easy interview process. Took 6 months to hear back after applying, but once I heard back, the process moved extremely fast! Applied 9/18/21 Phone interview: 3/24/22 Virtual interview: 4/11/22 PPST: 4/22/22 CJO: 4/25/22 Email with training date: 5/13/22

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Southwest Airlines

Application

I interviewed at Southwest Airlines

Interview

Simple and easy! The environment was very calm and the interviewer was very attentive. They gave you time to think about the questions before you responded and they reworded questions if needed.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Southwest Airlines

Application

I interviewed at Southwest Airlines

Interview

I filled out an application, then they set me up for a phone interview, I passed, then I moved forward to a virtual interview. I got a job offer after the interview. Just now waiting on a background and fingerprint check so I can start training.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Southwest Airlines

Application

I interviewed at Southwest Airlines

Interview

Quick a communitive. Standard questions, over the phone, application pushed through after 15 mins. Recruiter called from Denver, and was very kind. I accepted the position after a 15 minute call.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Southwest Airlines

Application

I interviewed at Southwest Airlines

Interview

am currently in the interview process and so far it is a lot to handle. trying to get some insight of this is really worth it for me right now

Interview Questions
  • they ask a lot of the basic interview questions, they are very big on the words hospitality and servants heart

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I interviewed at Southwest Airlines (Denver, CO)

Interview

Great experience amazing company. Please be yourself in interviews they will be able to pick through the fakes. They love fun loving folks who genuinely care for others. Again genuine being the key word

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you went above and beyond for customer?
7 people found this interview helpful