Specsavers Digital Delivery Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Specsavers Digital Delivery Manager Interview Questions

Digital Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fareham, England

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Specsavers (Fareham, England) in September 2018.

Interview

Despite previously having an in person interview, I was asked to have a telephone interview first - I kindly obliged. They wanted to discuss previous experience and what I could bring to the program.

I attended the time and date, however the interviewer (who i later found out had half the experience I have and holds the same role I was applying for) failed to make the call. They said they must have called the wrong number but somehow failed to contact the recruiter to solve this problem - frankly I think this was a lie.

As for what I could bring to the programme - punctuality, integrity, and problem solving - just 3 skills I noticed were missing from one of 2 hiring experiences with Specsavers.

The hiring process compared to most other organisations is a shambles, something people within specsavers have confided to me. I opted to refuse a further telephone interview as it is clear they are not the sort of company I would want to be associated with currently.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the programme?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.