Speridian Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Speridian Technologies Interview Questions

Updated 17 Oct 2017

2.9

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Albuquerque, NM (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

interview was detailed and took 1hr. The interviewers were very good in handling questions based on my answers. They asked only about the tasks that i noted in my resume also asked details about my last company tasks.

Interview Questions

• how many year of experience   1 Answer

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies.

Interview

This company reached out to me after finding my resume online and invited me to an interview. I agree with previous employee reviews in that the management can be a bit offensive or demeaning. Definitely lost interest in the position about halfway through the interview. What I was able to gather in that time was you can expect minimal pay for a VERY poor work/life balance.

Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Irvine, CA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

This was definitely the worst, most unprofessional interview experience I've ever had. I had two in-person interviews where I met with the man in charge of the Irvine office and I felt they went well. In fact, at the end of the second interview after talking about salary, benefits, and the upcoming business trip we would be taking, I was VERBALLY told by this man that he would send over the official offer email the next day (aka, you've got the job!). This was a lie. He strung me along for the next 5 days believing that my job search was over. So I checked in towards the end of the next day after not receiving anything, and he said he was still working on some details. Red flag. I waited and 3 days later and checked in yet again, then finally the following day he told me he has changed his mind and went with someone else! What? That reason, turns out, was also a lie, as the position is still posted online and they are still looking to fill it. That tells me this company has no clue what proper business practices are. I would have been fine with their rejection, had I not been told that the offer was coming! I needed the job and could have spent that valuable time continuing my search. It was an awful experience.

Interview Questions

• He asked every basic interview question, asked to demonstrate several random Microsoft Office tasks, etc.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Houston, TX (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

i interviewed with a speridian recruiter who was very clear on the job descriptions and duties. the first initial interview call was with the recruiter. the second interview via phone was with the client and speridian recruiter. it ended up being a great match!

Interview Questions

• how much experience do i have?   1 Answer

Dotnet Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

interview was 2 rounds.Both of them being F2F. First round was easy.
    went through all the basic concepts behind dotnet.
    second round was hard.
    it revolved around ASP.net.
    the people here are Egoistic,process of the interview below standard.People sitting

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Had 3 rounds of interview which comprised of Phone interview and rest were face to face rounds . Th questions were basic and were not very difficult . The interviewer was calm and intelligent

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Thiruvananthapuram (India)).

Interview

There is a technical and hr interview.. Be clear with your btech project and basics in the engineering stream that you persued. Be confident and learn something about the company. In hr interview be confident and honest. Show your intrest in the company. Ask questions in the end of interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you plan to do in between the period of your course completion and joining   1 Answer

Systems Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayanad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Wayanad (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

First aptitude round..then gd.. technical and hr round. Technical basics of java and other language mentioned in resume was asked. Hr round was just for formality.but in that round also shortlisting is there.

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ernakulam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Ernakulam (India)).

Interview

basic questions from java and dbms .everything was from the cv.even questions from javascript and php.a few puzzles nd coding questions.they checked just the basic.we had three rounds.aptitude ,gd and then f2f.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherthala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Speridian Technologies (Cherthala (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

First round was aptitude
    Second round was group discussion
    Third round waa Technical Interview
    Fourth round HR
    And final shortlisting

Aptitude consists of basic questions , in maths boat upstream and downstream problems, train problems , water tank problems were included.

Interview Questions

• What are the programming languages u know? Write a simple program in each   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.