Spiceworks Ziff Davis Interview Questions

Updated 16 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 104 of over 104 interviews

Recruiter26%
Employee Referral13%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Spiceworks Ziff Davis (Hyderābād) in Jun 2021

Interview

Comprises of three rounds- 1. Tech discussion 1 - Go through a live coding interview of SQL and basic python scripts. Relatively simple and DB independent SQL questions to critical thinking scenario questions Python scripts from basic to intermediate level code snippets or logic explanation behind the code Concepts related to DB architecture, ETL architecture and Data warehouse architecture asked. 2. Tech 2- Mostly Scenario related DWH and data modelling asked. Scenario could be more related to usage of various types of dimensional modelling. MPP db architecture related questions and there advantages 3.Managerial - Behavioural questions to see how much you fit to the role and some technical overview of work history. Overall it was a very good experience, panels are very patient and would encourage you time to time to keep on thinking of solutions to open ended questions.

Interview Questions
  • SQL,CTE, Non-Equi, Python, Complexity, Sorting
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Spiceworks Ziff Davis (London, England, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

The interview process was a long one, 4 interviews in total (with one being a panel interview meeting 6 members of the team at once) spanning over around 4 weeks. This may sound a little overwhelming, however you are informed right from the very beginning what the process is and you remain informed all the way throughout the process. Not just this but any questions I had were answered promptly and effectively throughout the process. I didn't actually end up getting the job that I had gone for, which was so disappointing after having gone through all four interview stages, but not just for time wasted, but because it seemed like a genuinely fantastic company to work for, full of super friendly and knowledgeable team members!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a mistake you made and how you were able to rectify this mistake?

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Spiceworks Ziff Davis (London, England, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

Very smoothly and comfortable . Wanted to work for them. Good representation of the company with good reviews. Interview process was fast and not awkward felt at ease asked alot of questions and the response was helpful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Spiceworks Ziff Davis

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Spiceworks Ziff Davis in Sep 2020

Interview

Very thorough process with several rounds. A touch on the long side but they have one of the best recruiters I have ever worked with and this softened that a bit. Lots of nice, lovely people at the company who make it seem like a pleasant place to work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spiceworks Ziff Davis (Austin, TX) in May 2019

Interview

A one hour phone interview, including a simple live coding session. The interviewer was pretty good, but at times did not seem prepared. That said, I thought the experience was quite positive.

Interview Questions
  • We discussed background, interests, etc. and also what the role specifically asked for and what the team specifically worked on.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spiceworks Ziff Davis (New Delhi) in Apr 2019

Interview

Get a call from HR and the schedule in person interview in there office location Hyderabad. They took 5 round of interviews out of them only one is technical other are behavioral. After one week again they call and took another technical interview and said we inform you later. But they did not inform anything. After a week I sent flow up mail but still they haven't responded. They are only interested to promote their brand and waste others time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Spiceworks Ziff Davis (London, England, England) in Feb 2019

Interview

I went through more than 10 rounds of interviews (including phone screening, 1:1 interviews, panel interviews, a presentation, and more panel and 1:1 interviews with the VP and CEO) over a period of more than 2 months. The onsite interviews required 3-4 hours each time to go through all of the different interview rounds set up. I also was given a presentation to complete, to be presented to a panel of 5 people, with additional questions at the end of this. I was promised I would be given feedback/ an answer in a week, but did not hear back. When I followed up, I was told they would get back to me in a couple more days. It has been four weeks since and I still haven't (and don't expect to) hear back. Feels really unprofessional after such extensive rounds of interviews, and having spent so much time on the interview process. The least you could do is respect the time and effort, and contact unsuccessful candidates to let them know they haven't made it.

Interview Questions
  • Skills and Competency based questions, technical knowledge, attitudinal questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I interviewed at Spiceworks Ziff Davis (Hyderābād)

Interview

A long telephonic conversation followed by f2f. Although the interviewer was clear about me not having experience in technical hiring, he still called me for another f2f round and then did not get back. On asking for feedback, said that the experience in technical hiring was lacking. That was something that was clear from my resume and then the detailed telephonic discussion. The process just ended up wasting my time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Spiceworks Ziff Davis

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Spiceworks Ziff Davis in Dec 2018

Interview

I had a phone screen with HR & then a phone interview with the hiring manager. After the 2nd phone interview, Spiceworks never communicated with me, again. I reached out to HR about a week after the 2nd phone interview but got crickets. Very unprofessional after I gave my time for 2 phone interviews. I am thoroughly unimpressed

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Spiceworks Ziff Davis

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Spiceworks Ziff Davis in Oct 2018

Interview

Started with a phone screen. Went well and was asked to come in for an in person “panel” interview to pitch the solution to a group. Included a few mangers, and another Account exec. I was told I did very well and I would be contacted within the next week or two as to whether or not they were going to move forward with an offer. More than two months has gone by with no update. I to appear to have been ghosted, which is a bummer because I was really looking forward to working here.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 104 Interviews