Sport England Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Sport England Interview Questions

Interviews at Sport England

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sport England

Intern Interview

Interview

Applied for a design internship. They took absolutely ages to get back, it was at least over a month. In hindsight, I am happy that I didn't get through, never had the experience of waiting around a month to even know I passed the first stage. By then, most people would've find another job like I did! Would not recommend unless you don't mind waiting around for ages.

Investment Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sport England (London, England) in August 2018.

Interview

I had to do an unseen task which involved an in tray exercise to show I could prioritise work, had to make a phone call too. Then went into a panel interview where I talked through my CV and was asked standard competency questions.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sport England (London, England) in April 2018.

Interview

2 on 1 interview. Questions asked about technical ability, competency questions and practical questions. Lasted around 30 minutes and was more of a conversation rather than question and answering. Was interviewed by those I will be directly working with.

Interview Questions

• How would you begin a project that requires a large amount of data?   Answer Question

Grants Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sport England.

Interview

The interview process was well structured and outcomes etc were communicated clearly. The interview itself was very informal and friendly. Generally it was a low stress experience and Sport England gave me a response quite quickly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to manage a difficult colleague and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Legal Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sport England (London, England) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview was with a panel of 3 consisting of 2 members of the legal department and a member of the HR team. The head of legal introduced the organisation, the work of the department and the role of the intern. After a short icebreaker question, the panel took turns answering competency based questions about teamwork, communication, leadership etc whilst taking notes when I answered. Many of the questions led to more in-depth conversations about my experiences. It lasted no more than half an hour and I was given the chance to ask questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• Can you give us an example when you have used good communication skills within a team?   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.