SquaredUp Senior Digital Marketing Specialist/Digital Lead/Creative Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at SquaredUp

1 Interview Review

5.0

Senior Digital Marketing Specialist/Digital Lead/Creative Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlow, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SquaredUp (Marlow, England) in December 2016.

Interview

interview process was initial 3 stages- Skype/TC - F2F - Presentation. This process was reduced to two stages based on relevancy for role. worked over weekend to pull together presentation to deliver on the Monday which was delivered in a 3 hour meeting. Heard back two days later via askype message saying that they 'didnt feel that SquaredUp was a place i would flourish' chased recruiter and business for more detailed feedback/reasoning. Have not heard anything back.

Interview Questions

SquaredUp Response

11 Feb 2019 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We love to provide a great, interactive experience for all candidates that reflects our business and culture. We're sorry that this experience was not a positive one for you & you didn't receive the feedback you expected.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.