Squire Patton Boggs Paralegal Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Squire Patton Boggs Paralegal Interview Questions

Interviews at Squire Patton Boggs

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Squire Patton Boggs (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Was contacted for a phone interview then invited to the office for an interview with 3 partners. Spent 2 hours in interview. Was told that I would be contacted in two weeks regarding the position. Was never contacted and reached out to the HR Coordinator after 3-4 weeks. She told me they were still in the interview process. That was months ago. Will never understand why it's so hard for some places to send a simple email saying they went with another applicant. It's common courtesy.

Interview Questions

• How do you work under pressure? Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Squire Patton Boggs

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Squire Patton Boggs.

Interview

Was first contacted by email about setting up a preliminary interview which would go over some basic qualifications and lasted about 20 minutes. The second round interview lasted about an hour and took place with a panel of attorneys and a paralegal.

Interview Questions

• A case study involving some very tedious administrative tasks, asking in what sequence I would complete said tasks.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.