St Andrew's Healthcare Interview Questions in Birmingham, UK | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at St Andrew's Healthcare

3.3

Healthcare Assistant Full Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at St Andrew's Healthcare (Birmingham, England) in February 2019.

Interview

Applied online, was called in for an interview where I had to do an unexpected exam about what I think Compassion means and why it’s important. Was then called in for an interview with a clinical manager and head of recruitment, general questions about myself as well as scenario questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you would handle difficult situations and describe a scenario where you’ve dealt with one.   5 Answers

Admin Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St Andrew's Healthcare (Birmingham, England) in June 2017.

Interview

Bit of a nightmare! Was asked for photo ID yet not been requested to bring any along & I do not have any. However, got around this as I provided birth certificate, NI number & most recent bank statement. This would rate as one of the toughest interviews I have ever had. Completed a spelling & prioritising duties test with the interviewer watching me like a hawk! Then onto scenario questions. Altogether the process was over one & a half hours.

Interview Questions

• Describe an example of working in a team & meeting a challenging goal.   1 Answer

HCA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at St Andrew's Healthcare (Birmingham, England) in September 2015.

Interview

Relatively straightforward applied for job they got back to me within 2 weeks for an interview date. Interview comprised of 3 parts- a mini literacy test, service user interview and an individual interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.