St. James's Place Wealth Management Graduate Scheme Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

St. James's Place Wealth Management Graduate Scheme Interview Questions

Interviews at St. James's Place Wealth Management

3.3

Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at St. James's Place Wealth Management.

Interview

Assessment centre: written task, group exercise, presentation, interview. Prior to this a video interview and online application. People were friendly enough but the day wasn't as slick or as inclusive as it could have been.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for St. James's Place Wealth Management

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cirencester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at St. James's Place Wealth Management (Cirencester, England) in February 2017.

Interview

Overall the process was very well organised - I applied in December 2016 via cover letter and CV. I was then asked to conduct a video interview. This was then followed by an overnight assessment center at their head office in February. We were taken out to dinner by a number of employees, most of whom had recently joined the programme. The second day involved an number of individual and group assessments. I was then asked to attend a final interview a few weeks later

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cirencester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at St. James's Place Wealth Management (Cirencester, England) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied in December 2016 which was a CV and Cover letter upload. This was then followed by video interview where I was asked why I would like to work in Wealth Management and at St James Place. I was then invited to an overnight assessment center in February. This consisted of a meal in the evening, followed by group and individual assessments the following day. I was then asked to attend I final interview with the CFO a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.