St. James's Place Wealth Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

St. James's Place Wealth Management Interview Questions

Interviews at St. James's Place Wealth Management

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. James's Place Wealth Management in March 2016.

Interview

1 round over the phone. They rescheduled on me a few times. More of an informational interview, did not seem too interested in learning more about me or my qualifications. I think that it was because the intern is mostly learn on the job, so anyone can do it as long as they are willing to learn.

Paraplanner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. James's Place Wealth Management (London, England) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied for a paraplanner role advertised on linkedin. I was invited to an interview almost straight away by an in-house consultant. In trying to get further information about the role from this consultant, I was then advised that no paraplanner roles were available. I was told that a number of roles were available and that these would be discussed in a telephone interview. Personally I prefer to know what job I'm being interviewed for prior to the interview.

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cirencester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at St. James's Place Wealth Management (Cirencester, England) in January 2018.

Interview

interview process was easy on the phone interview and then booked in for a one to one later on . Dress code was sharp and corporate and all processes were done in a timely, orderly and efficient manner

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. James's Place Wealth Management (London, England) in January 2015.

Interview

One meeting face to face with boss, received offer of employment shortly afterwards which I accepted in order to fill a career gap while I sorted out something more suited.

Interview Questions

• how hungry are you? etc.
      Sales job essentially so all around exceeding targets   1 Answer

Wealth Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at St. James's Place Wealth Management (London, England) in February 2018.

Interview

Laid back and informal
    Asked a lot about why I felt I was suitable
    I asked lots of questions to gauge the role and I think they liked my interest in it

Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cirencester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at St. James's Place Wealth Management (Cirencester, England) in February 2019.

Interview

Applied online with my CV and cover letter. Then an online video interview, recording answers, so not live. Assessment centre (8 applicants) with a group activity, presentation (not skills based, was critiqued on lack of excitement, so be more excited?!) and 2:1 interview.

Anonymous Employee in Cirencester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at St. James's Place Wealth Management (Cirencester, England) in April 2018.

Interview

Lovely company! Submitted a form and CV then did a situational judgement test and video interview. Just make sure you research the company well and why you want to work there. Got invited to the office where I got to know more of SJP and the team. Lovely experience.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. James's Place Wealth Management.

Interview

Asked all regular interview questions.

Why this company, what do you want from this role, previous experience, why this industry etc etc

Interviewer was nice and didn't try and catch me out, felt like they just wanted to get to know me and find out why I wanted the role.

Phone interview was more challenging as asked questions specific to the industry so needed knowledge of the industry.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. James's Place Wealth Management (London, England) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very basic. Spoke to the Partner on the phone to arrange a time to come into the office and have a meeting. During the meeting he asked me to walk through the CV and explain everything. Afterwards, he asked me some competencies with reference to experience I've gained previously. Next, he asked about questions future aspirations and where I saw myself in the next 5 years. Finally we discussed what I was looking for and what he could offer me. All in all, a good experience.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at St. James's Place Wealth Management (London, England) in March 2015.

Interview

Emailed my CV and Cover Letter as a prospective employee before the application process started online. Recieved a call regarding the email about a month later to arrange a future phone Interview. After a successful phone interview I then had an interview face to face. The interview was relatively informal and and lastest about an hour and a half. I recieved an offer for my place the following week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate anything other than the start date.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.