St. Jude Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at St. Jude Medical Center

2.9

RN, Bsn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical Center (Fullerton, CA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

there was first an online video interview. you have the chance to record your response multiple times. you then get selected to have an in person interview. in person, it is speed dating style. There are about 8-10 tables with 1-2 managers or educators from each floor or deparment. They ask the same questions at each table. 10 mins/ table.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical Center (Fullerton, CA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Enter the room with 4-6 other candidates to a room of 7 tables with 2-3 managers each.

Answer same 6 questions on a list at table for each table, 10 minutes each table.

Come back few hours later to do a case study 5-10 minutes long explaining concern, diagnosis, interventions, recommendations, and sbar

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for St Jude   Answer Question
    • Explain a time you saw a patient’s status deteriorate   Answer Question
    • Explain a time you had conflict in the work place and how did you overcome it   Answer Question
    • Explain an unsafe situation you experienced and what did you do   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical Center (Fullerton, CA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Applied online, shortly after received a phone call interview in december 2019. the phone call interview was mainly about what you are about and why you would want to work at st judes. No clinical questions were asked during the phone call interview

Interview Questions

• what can you contribute to the hospital   1 Answer

Clinical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical Center (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online and got an email the next day to schedule a phone interview with the recruitment staff. Very thorough questions. Next is supposed to be a phone interview with the hiring manager. The recruitment staff said it could take 2 weeks before they call me and to contact them if I haven't heard from the hiring department so they could follow up. I contacted the recruitment staff, and she didn't even respond to my email. I didn't even receive a rejection email.

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical Center (Austin, TX (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

company contacted me for an interview, scheduled for morning. interview was one to one with Accounts receivable manager in conference room. was a good interview felt more like a conversation rather than traditional question and answer.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sylmar, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical Center (Sylmar, CA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Very specific technical questions related to circuit analysis and design. C and object oriented programming. 4 sessions of 1 hr interviews with different potions related to the position. Very long time to answer in regards to getting an interview and recieving a update.

Employee Wellness Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical Center.

Interview

The process took about 2 months from time of application to the actual interview. I applied online and then was contacted via email by the Wellness Manager to come in for an interview. I interviewed with a panel of 3 people. The interview took exactly 1 hour. The questions were fairly standard questions. They took turns reading questions off of a prepared sheet and jotting down notes. Almost all of the questions were behavioral questions asking for specific examples of how you handled specific situations. The last question was why should we hire you. Typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had to deal with a difficult coworker. Tell us about a time you felt overwhelmed with tasks. How did you handle it? What do you know about current needs in employee wellness. What do you know about the population that this position would be targeting.   Answer Question

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fullerton, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical Center (Fullerton, CA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Very friendly manager, I felt right at home. did not feel any pressure. the manager and I sometimes got off topic and talked about our backgrounds and found out we went to all the same school. very friendly place

Interview Questions

• what what I do in certain situations?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I just had to say what they wanted to hear. Like I would work my best to meet all PT needs

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical Center (Fullerton, CA (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

Contacted through a temp agency, interviewed with management and was contacted the next business day to offer the position. They described the job in pretty good detail. Pay range I feel is below average for my experience.

Care Management Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical Center in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. My employer was very direct and clear on what they expect me to do. I submitted my application and resume online, so I did not have to bring a physical copy to the interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.