St. Jude Medical Design Assurance Engineer II Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

St. Jude Medical Design Assurance Engineer II Interview Questions

Interviews at St. Jude Medical

2.0

Design Assurance Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in June 2012.

Interview

I have been in the med devices so it was an easy interview. straight forward technical questions on risk management, part/component qualifications and process validations. was able to answer them and he liked it. Asked me for the salary expectations and when can I be there for the onsite interview. I told him I will get back to you over the week end. He said that will work. He was courteous and cool. over all positive experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for St. Jude Medical

Design Assurance Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sylmar, CA (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Sylmar, CA (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

St. Jude Medical, at Sylmar, CA, HR called me and talked to me about my interest and then scheduled a phone interview with the hiring manager. I had the phone interview with him for about half an hour and it went great. He asked me a lot about my resume and what I'd like to do day to day and let me ask him questions too and he was great at answering the questions. So he said HR will be scheduling an in-person interview with the group of engineers and the manager himself.

After that, the manager left me a voice message asking me about my salary expectations!! What? I haven't even gone to the in-person interview and they don't even know if they want me or not.

Very shady. Big turn-off. Typical of some companies right now trying to find people who will take the least amount of money and work all day and night for their bottom line.

HR scheduled the in-person interview after about a week or so, but I canceled it.

Interview Questions

• What did you do at your last job....what are you looking to do with your career...what kind of environment do you like working in...are you ok with working long hours and such....   Answer Question

I canceled the in-person interview because it was going to be a waste of my time, since they brought up the money way before talking to me in depth.

I have other offers going on and I'm not desperate.

Once you let companies push you around like this, you bring your own value down and therefore won't be valuable to companies or yourself.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.