St. Jude Medical Product Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

St. Jude Medical Product Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at St. Jude Medical

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Plano, TX (US)) in October 2009.

Interview

The process starts by submitting a requisition to HR, the job then gets posted and resumes are collected both through the SJM website and recruiters utilize multiple resources to present qualified candidates - who are pre-screened prior to presentation to the hiring manager. Candidates can expect about 4 rounds of interview, including recruiter, hiring manager, senior managers and local leadership.

Interview Questions

• How do your qualifications apply to this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Positions availability is based on budget, so things like manipulating title and vacation are more likely to be on the table than salary.

Other Interview Reviews for St. Jude Medical

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Austin, TX (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very standard. I received a phone interview to see if I was a fit for the position. On the phone, the hiring manager also wanted to bring me in for an in-person interview especially since I was local. On the phone, he said he would give me a tour, introduce me to people, etc. However, when I arrived, he was late for the interview due to a meeting and I never toured the building or met anyone else. I felt the interview was rushed and that they probably had someone in mind for the position. When I inquired about the status of moving forward, it turns out there was a strong internal candidate interested in the position. I am happy to hear that the company promotes within, but I did feel a little bit like my time was wasted.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.