St. Jude Medical Programmer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

St. Jude Medical Programmer Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at St. Jude Medical

2.0

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sylmar, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Sylmar, CA (US)) in June 2012.

Interview

Telephone interview through a third party vendor that supplies contract-to-hire positions. I was interviewed by this third party, and the interview went well. This was initially a request to help them with media and ipad content so they inquired about what kind of experience I had with multimedia and mobile platforms.

Interview Questions

• Can you program Augmented Reality?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The job salary requirement was originally low ($75K), however since my last job I was being paid north of experience$100k they compromised and met me at $90K. That was a very reapectful geture.

Other Interview Reviews for St. Jude Medical

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical.

Interview

After an internal recruiter contacted me the process was straight forward and lasted about 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• No difficult technical questions. Mostly personality and "How would you approach this problem?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

Pretty decent interview process. Process took about ~1 month in total. Interviewers were very nice and patient with their questions, and gave some ample time to answer. Nothing was rushed, environment very casual.

Interview Questions

• Basic design, architecture and tech questions.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.