St. Jude Medical Technical Services Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

St. Jude Medical Technical Services Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at St. Jude Medical

2.2

Technical Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical in April 2016.

Interview

The process was standard for this industry. Only met with one person, would have liked to meet with more. Some technical questions asked during process. This process takes a lot longer than I anticipated, a few months. Would reccomend meeting members of the team if possible.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in _____ situation in operating room?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for St. Jude Medical

Technical Services Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical.

Interview

I received an initial phone interview by the Regional Director, another phone interview with his manager, followed by a group interview with two directors. I was open to relocation, so I requested field visits in locations where they are hiring. This gave me a valuable opportunity to visit 3-4 teams, to observe their duties, culture, and work environments.

Interview Questions

• How do you add value in your role? I was also asked technical questions on cardiac rhythm management.   Answer Question

Technical Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Nashville, TN (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

Completely dependent on that specific manager. Met one SJM manager at an airport and another at a restaurant. One was very heavy situational question oriented, the other was very personable and laid back. My biggest advice. Be proactive and ask to meet the local team. If the team loves you and wants you, then you'll be hired.

Technical Services Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical in December 2010.

Interview

Phone screen interview, followed by in person interview with Director and Hiring Manager.
    Basic questions on work ethic, day planning and customer relations.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.