Starbucks Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Starbucks

5,511 Interview Reviews

2.2

Barista Interview

Interview

The manager asked some personal questions to me and then let me talk about myself. There are not too many questions and all of the questions are very easy to answer, 5 mins to end.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to apply for this job?   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

Very easy, they call you for a phone screen and then for an interview. Interview is extremely easy with basic questions and then will tell you right away if you got the job or not.

Interview Questions

Interview

Submitted my application, got an email saying they’d get in touch, went to in Person interview and was asked a few questions after the interview they offered the other applicants to get a drink on the house

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work at Starbucks   2 Answers

Barista Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

First the interviewer asked about previous my experience in customer service industry, and then the interviewer asked a few behavioral questions about teamwork, time management, and how I handle stress.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you provided good customer service.   1 Answer

Program Management Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

Went through 8 hours of interviews including: phone interview with HR, phone interview with hiring manager, & 6 hours of in person interviews with 6 people. Was told I would hear by the next week and that the initial feedback was GREAT! Then...crickets for 3 weeks. Very disappointed that it took that long to hear they weren't moving forward after I invested that much time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a mistake: What did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Barista Interview

Interview

Couple questions already prepared on how you would handle certain scenarios. It was not personalized, but traditional interview questions with a little twist. Nothing worth sweating over, the interview was very quick and painless.

Interview Questions

• Describe the last pace you experienced really good customer service   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

The interview was fairly straightforward and over the phone. Felt kind of like the person on the other end was reading straight from a script and couldn't really direct the interview.

Barista - Starbucks Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starbucks.

Interview

Waited for around 15 minutes (not at rush hours though), the interviewer made me a drink of my choice, asked me several questions, was super nervous about the whole process since I didn't have any retail experience.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Starbucks (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

Four 45 minute back to back one on one interviews. Each interview was different and focused on different things. One was technical while the others had to do with teamwork and details pertaining to Starbucks operations.

Barista Interview

Interview

very easy and simple, took maybe 10 minutes. asked very basic questions. most of the interview was them explaining the job to me. nothing you really have to think too hard about, the same as any other food service job i have interviewed for.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.