State Farm Agency Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

State Farm Agency Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at State Farm

1 Interview Review

Agency Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at State Farm (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

Had 3 phone interviews over a 3 week period. Was then invited for face to face panel interview with 3 hiring managers. The interview started with being given a sample resume and given 4-5 minutes to look over the "candidate's" experience and job history. Was then brought in to role play a cold call scenario with the subject (who was played by one of the hiring managers) with the purpose of getting the candidate interested in becoming a State Farm agent. Was not prepared for this, but nonetheless, thought I did well. The rest of the interview consisted of stereotypical behavioral based questions. Maybe 7-10. Research these type of questions and study the top 25 and you should be very well prepared. Overall, I thought my interview went extremely well, but was not offered the position. I think i lost out to someone who was either more experienced, or an internal candidate. No hard feelings on my part. One other thing, they are extremely tight lipped about pay. i asked all 3 interviewers at different points during the phone interviews, and was given a standard answer of "state farm does not disclose this info until an offer is given".

Interview Questions

• Again the behavioral based questions were not difficult...things like "tell me a time you had to develop a business partner relationship, and how did that work for you?"
    Or, "tell me about a time you had to take on a leadership role at your job...   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.