Stoneacre Motor Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Stoneacre Motor Group

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stoneacre Motor Group

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stoneacre Motor Group.

Interview

A short telephone interview asking about experience and how many sick days have been taken. (Not sure if that is actually allowed any more!)

Couple of weeks later invited to head office for group interview, which was a very strange experience. About 30 candidates in the room, plus the sales manager from the various branches recruiting. About nine branches, this goes on about every three weeks.

1. Watched a very over acted short video and had to decide which was the best and worst examples of behaviour. Very obvious!
    2. Discuss in pairs the features and benefits of a pen.
    3. Given some examples of 'objections' and how we would approach them. The managers on the table seemed to prefer answers given verbatim and seems to discourage any use of personality or customer focused answer.
    4. Stand up and give a presentation on anything for one minute.

Quite a few of the sales managers didn't understand the questions completely, given the variation of answers that came up.

Was expecting a hard headed grilling about the industry, sales psychology, customer service, personal goals etc, but no such luck!

Anonymous Employee in Thorne, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stoneacre Motor Group (Thorne, England) in December 2013.

Interview

Interview process is very friendly, you come in for a chat so that they can find out more about you as a person then ask a couple of reliant Questions to the given role. It lasts as long as you want it too, you don't feel rushed and for me it was quite fun.The manager in question has a great sense of humour and is extremely approachable.

Interview Questions

• Experience in the role although full training is given
      Franchise questions
      What i like to do in my spare time
      Family commitments   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stoneacre Motor Group (Nottingham, England) in March 2014.

Interview

interview with 2 managers questions and asked about different scenarios and my history also wanted to know about where I saw my self in a few years lasted about an hour then waited for a phone call

Interview Questions

• asked about my self and what I can bring to the team   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.