Summit Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Summit

2.8

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warwick, West Midlands, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Summit (Warwick, West Midlands, England) in February 2020.

Interview

Very clear, precise and responsive interview and on-boarding process.
    2 Rounds of interview - Telephone and 1 to 1 and a Personality Questionnaire. The questions were clear and repeated if required and I was made very comfortable before the interview to be able to perform to the most of my potential.
    Since I was immediately available I joined within 2 days of accepting the offer.

Client Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Willerby, North Yorkshire, Yorkshire and the Humber, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Summit (Willerby, North Yorkshire, Yorkshire and the Humber, England) in February 2020.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview, before travelling to Hull for a two hour interview a couple of weeks later that included a skills test, and two interviews with different members of the team.

The first of the interviews included questions from a personality test I had filled out prior, and the majority of them were vague and grammatically incorrect. The people interviewing me even agreed with this. Overall, I felt the interview went well and I got a good impression of the company. Alas, I was oblivious of the unprofessionalism that was about to come.

At the end of the interview, I was told I would hear back from them the following week. After hearing nothing, I got in touch with them and they told me they would call me back later in the day, and once again, I got no call. The following week I called them multiple times over several days and they didn't answer once, which was very frustrating. They finally called me back only to explain that they weren't processing my application further, and when I asked why, they gave me a vague explanation that was of little help. When I tried to get them to elaborate on it and reveal the results of my skills test, they flat out refused.

So it's safe to say that this interview process has put me off the company completely. I travelled two hours for this two hour interview, so failing to contact me when they said they would is so unprofessional and rude. Furthermore, the lack of feedback and vagueness surrounded my rejection also rubbed me the wrong way. If they treat their applicants like this, then god knows how they treat their employees.

In conclusion, even if I received an offer, I'd been reluctant to accept it due to the way I was treated. And its safe to say I will never apply for a job at Summit again, they need to treat their applicants with respect, and not make promises they can't keep.

Client Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Summit (London, England) in March 2018.

Interview

The first interview was great. I was given a tour around the new and beautiful office and I was impressed. From there I was asked to prepare a presentation for the second interview but when I arrived the interviewer didn't know about the presentation and I has to ask to present it. These tasks take a lot of time to prepare so they shouldn't ask people to work on them if they aren't going to ask to see them.

Following the second interview I heard no feedback for over two weeks and when they finally got back to me they said they were no longer hiring at this level. Thoroughly unprofessional.

They also asked me to complete a personality test which I was never shown the results of. My interview experience with Summit does not bode well on taking a job there and I would avoid if given the chance again.

Creative Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Willerby, East Riding of Yorkshire, Yorkshire and the Humber, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Summit (Willerby, East Riding of Yorkshire, Yorkshire and the Humber, England) in January 2018.

Interview

I was invited for an informal interview, just a chat to understand the position and what they're looking for. The process took nearly an hour. A week after the interview, I was asked to submit a brief they set. I got a small timeframe. I didn't hear back from them about the position. Got in touch to get feedback, got some simple feedback with nothing major to work on. I gathered I had done well. However, I never got a follow up if they had found someone else or dropped the position.

Interview Questions

• What previous experience and what can I bring to the company?   1 Answer

Client Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hull, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Summit (Hull, England) in May 2015.

Interview

Incredibly fast! Applied for a job on the Tuesday and by the Friday I had been called and offered the job. I left the interview feeling I really knew what Summit was about and what was required of everyone.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.