Superdry Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Superdry Interview Questions

Updated 12 Oct 2017

2.4

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Very relaxed and laid back. They are looking for friendly and personable people and are not formal by any means. Don't go in anxious and uptight, but don't make it seem like you don't care. Its retail after all.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Superdry (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

Very simple, straightforward questions regarding experience, personal style, and a simulated retail purchase. Had first meeting with the manager and another retail sales associate. After that went well, I met with both assistant managers in the following days. Had a similar, casual interview based on personality and handling customers. Later that afternoon, I received a phone call offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a troublesome customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Superdry (New York, NY (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

fun interview, very friendly group interactive. They treat you as a potential co-worker, and many easy test to get a feel for your personality. to sum it up a very casual interview overall.

Interview Questions

• how would you recommend something to a customer without hard selling?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Superdry in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a email from one of the managers that weekend. I was called into a group interview at the flagship store in NYC on 42nd street. The interview was in the company break room and it was lead by a man named Chris who was in from London. They asked us to get to know each other. We were given 5 mins to get to know the person next to us, and we had to draw out their interests then present it to the group. After they gave us a quick history of superdry. After the emphasized that they dont do commercials, so they told us to make one up, and they put us in groups of 5. Chris will be looking in on groups to see who is participating so make sure you DRAG the conversation long enough that they can hear you giving and also receiving ideas.
    After we presented our group idea, they took you by threes (one with each manager) and asked you three simple questions relevant to the job. They stressed making this a very simple and laid back process, so go in there with a positive outlook.

Interview Questions

• In the order from one to three, one being the most important, three being the least important, how should you prioritize work in the store. The options were Safety, Customer service, and Employee Interaction.   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Superdry (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied in person and got a call back after 2 days. Had an interview with the District Manager After 2 weeks had another interview with a Store Manager. It took a while for them to get back to me with an offer but I accepted. the company was doing some major changes the time I had my interviews.

Interview Questions

• Regular questions nothing out of the ordinary. Just be yourself and have a conversation with them.   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Superdry (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

Met with someone who asked me questions about style and my history. Then we discussed how we lead our teams and their cultures. Also asked about why I was looking for a new job.

Interview Questions

• Describe your personal style?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Superdry (New York, NY (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

it was a very fun and interesting interview. each and everyone in my team got hired and we started working in a few days. the managers were very jovial and was really interested in what we all had to say.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about superdry   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Superdry (New York, NY (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

Walkin
    Presented Resume
    Call for interview

Christmas Casual Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Superdry.

Interview

Group assessment and then one-on-one interview.

ice-breaking, two scenarios analysis for group interview. There are around 50-60 candidates split into 7-8 tables.

After group interview, wait till a HR calls your name, individual interview starts.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northampton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Superdry (Northampton, England) in September 2017.

Interview

A team try out interview - very laid back group activities. However, there were 15 other people in the group interview which made it difficult to be heard, so people with loud, confident personalities were seen as favourites. Firstly, we were paired up using question and answer cards and had to learn 3 facts about eachother and announce them to the rest of the group. We then had to partner up with somebody else to chose an outfit using cards, for example an outfit for a man, going on a first date with a £100 budget. Each pair then explained their outfit choice to the rest of the group. There were many more activities like going around the shop and giving the staff feedback on what we liked and didn't like. Overall it was a fun interview with lovely staff. Would be a great place to work, just more difficult for people who are shy or anxious to be given a chance.

Interview Questions

• It is a customers birthday, what do you do?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.