Sussex Downs College Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Sussex Downs College Interview Questions

2.5

VHL Access to Science Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eastbourne, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sussex Downs College (Eastbourne, England) in June 2016.

Interview

A little chaotic due to trying to get all the interview panel at the right campus at the right time! Apart from that it was all quite pleasant I was interviewed by my now line manager and another head of HE . I actually thought I had flunked the interview, it was pleasant but my inexperience came over, as did my nervousness. I did get a phone call the next day to offer me the job, which was a bonus as I didn't have to wait around worrying.

Interview Questions

• How I would deal with students who had mental health problems   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't need to negotiate, I was happy with what was being offered.

Library Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eastbourne, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sussex Downs College (Eastbourne, England) in September 2012.

Interview

I began volunteering at the library after being referred there by existing staff members who I knew previously. After volunteering for a couple of months in the library a member of staff retired and a position became available. I was interviewed by the head of the library and the line manager for the position. The fact that I had basically already been doing the job as a volunteer heavily supported my application and was more or less the reason I was successful.

Interview Questions

• If a customer came in and was angry, how would you deal with the situation?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.