Suzlon Deputy Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Suzlon Deputy Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Suzlon

3.5

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Suzlon (Pune (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Group discussion and personal interview from a panel of experts who visited campus.Later there was a one on one interview .It was not tough to crack .There was a group from Suzlon strategy group and Learning & development team .Around 50 shortlisted candidates sat for it.

Interview Questions

• Career path for next 5 years
    strategy & planning questions
    energy scenario in india   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Suzlon

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Suzlon (Pune (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

Interview was conducted through Campus, very professionally conducted. The shortlisted Candidates were informed. Post interview immediately results were announced. Interview was conducted through Campus, very professionally conducted. The shortlisted Candidates were informed. Post interview immediately results were announced.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.