Suzlon International Business Strategy Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Suzlon

1 Interview Review

2.0

International Business Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Suzlon (Pune (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

Was contacted through a 3rd party and interview arranged at their HO, Pune. The entire process was smoothly facilitated. From travel arrangements to guest house, it was neatly organized. In fact, the seamless interview process amazed me.
Yet, their salary negotiation part really really needs a lot of improvement to say the least. The negotiation team simply doesn't care a bit about you or the role or even its importance to the company.
I was called for a Managerial position, but then offered a Deputy Manager. When confronted (politely), they simply sidelined saying the agency did a mistake, which of course wasn't. Finally, when they had cede to it, but they played on my CTC. They never bothered to negotiate, leave aside treating you with some respect.! I had to decline it eventually. But, they came back twice with better hike % every time, but I had taken my decision already. I quite firmly conveyed it to them.
Of course, the role was a challenging one with lot of growth opportunities, but I was very concerned about their HR apathy so didn't want to take risks.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.