Symondacon Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews for Top Jobs at Symondacon

Candidate Interview Review

Technical Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hemel Hempstead, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Symondacon (Hemel Hempstead, England) in October 2010.

Interview

I found the interview process to be friendly, but lots of promises made and nothing delivered by the Manager who interviewed me. After being told that I had passed the interview stages and that it would be just a simple psychometric test to do on-line that would be sent out by the USA HR department via email. Once I received the email and completed the test, I was informed after all this that they would like me to do a re-test because my answers leaned too close to being reliant on the company to support me, what??? so you think I should do two test each being different from one another??? even change my answers,because you are not happy with my results??? even though they were good??? I was told by the UK office that they had no control regarding this and I asked where is your autonomy??? After this was then told by the recruiter that the hiring process has been halted. Great, thanks a lot for wasted time and effort!!!

By the way it was not even a psychometric test, it was more of an aptitude test, with Americanisms as questions, tell me where does this help someone who will be working in foreign language environment since this role required a English, French and German speaker. crap!

Interview Questions

• Did I know anything about Visual Basic?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.