TD Ameritrade Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

TD Ameritrade Interview Questions

Interviews at TD Ameritrade

2.7

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in June 2010.

Interview

Phone interview conduct by someone who sounded as if they were 15 years old. Questions were deceptive and interview did not last long. Kind of strange considering the fact that I have years of experience and possess all the required licenses. Must be looking for a recent college grad to pay them pennies

Interview Questions

• Tell me three things most people don't know about you?   1 Answer

Audit Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade.

Interview

You will go through 3 - 1 hour interviews prior to receiving an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, take it or leave it.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (Omaha, NE (US)).

Interview

I applied through campus career website. I was contacted by the Hiring Manager via email after couple weeks to come in for an interview with both the Head of Internal Audit and a Senior Internal Auditor at the office. I did not undergo any phone screening or phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do want to work for TD Ameritrade? Tell us a bit about TD Ameritrade?   Answer Question

TD Ameritrade Response

28 Feb 2017 – Executive Assistant

Thank you for taking the time to provide a comment. The interview process can be a little different depending on the position and department, but for the majority of jobs, a recruiter phone screen... More

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (Newark, NJ (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

I had an initial phone screen with a recruiter then I was scheduled a technical interview then a face to face interview onsite, 3 rounds in total. It was laid back and the hiring managers are very nice.

Interview Questions

• There were 8 socks, 4 red, 4 green, how many times do you need to surely get a pair of socks?   3 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (Omaha, NE (US)).

Interview

The interview process was very laid back and was conducted in a group setting. The staff seemed very focused on testing and SQL. There were no white-boarding questions but, some coding questions.

Software Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (Omaha, NE (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

Applied online and completed a phone interview a week later. Interviewed in person with the hiring manager and her colleague. Pretty straightforward interview with some questions about experiences with Linux and working time-sensitive tickets.

Overall it was a good experience. Everyone involved was very courteous. I did not get an offer as the position was filled with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• If you had no financial obligations for six months, what would you do with all your extra money   1 Answer

Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

Dinner night before the interview. Interviewers were very friendly. Interview was completely behavioral.

Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in April 2009.

Interview

Found out about job posting through alumni network. Had initial conversation with hiring manager (brain teaser questions, cultural fit) followed by interview with department director (similar questions- math on the spot, standard business case question). After about a week, was invited to interview in person for final round with Managing Director, hiring manager & other analysts on team for some skill based questions (SQL writing) and cultural fit.

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade.

Interview

Started with a brief phone screen. Followed by a one on one interview in the office. Lots of behavioral/situational questions asking for examples from past jobs or other life experiences.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you did something wrong and how you resolved it. How have you dealt with angry customers in the past. Have you accomplished something you are proud of   Answer Question

Client Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade in April 2019.

Interview

Phone interview using Brazen Connect. I had to wait in an online "lobby" until an interviewer was available. The interview was timed fro 10 minutes only. My interview ended up being extended by the interviewer for 2 minutes. Not much of an interview. The interviewer seemed not interested since the position was no longer available.

Interview Questions

• Asked if working daily mostly between the hours of 10am and 2pm would work for me.   1 Answer

TD Ameritrade Response

12 Jul 2019 – Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Hello! We appreciate your feedback. I would like to note that although the position may not have been immediately avaialble, we are always looking for potential candidates for this role as it is... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.