TD Ameritrade Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

TD Ameritrade Interview Questions

Interviews at TD Ameritrade

2.7

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in February 2021.

Interview

The first round interview was a positive experience. All information was presented to me in a clear and concise way. The interviewer was personable and polite, and did not make me feel like I was just another schedule interviewee.

Financial Services Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in February 2021.

Interview

The first initial interview over the phone was very easy. They asked a little bit about your resume, and tell you about the company and the job. The second interview is with two managers; taking turns asking you questions. The questions is not hard, but they expected your answers to be VERY details.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about TD Ameritrade, and why are you interested in investing?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about investing, and what's your experience in investing?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about this job?   Answer Question

Retail Trading Representative Interview

Interview

I completed an initial phone screening interview and then a virtual interview with team members. The phone interviewer was quite skilled. The questions were pretty standard. TD was hiring at the time to handle new account volume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Why TD?
      customer service experience
      interest and experience in markets
      team skills   Answer Question

Entry Level Broker Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (Omaha, NE (US)) in January 2021.

Interview

100% online, for to Covid-19, super easy and laid back. Great meeting, probably best interview I've ever been in. I interviewed with JoAnna she was super informative and easy to talk to.

Financial Services Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade in January 2021.

Interview

Initial phone interview they will go over your resume and and the position. Went very well and was rather easy.

Second is video interview where they use the STAR format. PREPARE strong and detailed examples! (This is what I believe lost me the job)

Interview Questions

• STAR format questions

Why do you think you would be a good fit at TD Ameritrade?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE (US)

Application

Interview

I interviewed via phone with HR and then zoom with the hiring manager. Both were pretty easy and they were very informative about what to expect within the role. I received a call within 48 hours of applying.

Interview Questions

• Why did I think I would be successful in the role   1 Answer

Client Representative Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (New York, NY (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

Phone interview, online web interview, offer phone call followed by email. ( all during COVID timeline). Overall approximately a month from submitting application and receiving an offer. Keep in mind this was during COVID, interview May be in person after we are able to return to doing business in person. Overall chill vibes during process, TD was very responsive and professional. No need to reach out on your own if not specified, just need a little patience.

Interview Questions

• Please Describe your professional experience   1 Answer

Investor Services Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade.

Interview

Quick and easy process. Two interviews, one with HR and one with a manager. The whole process took about two weeks. Received a call that I got the job. It was very quick and painless.

Branch Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (Ann Arbor, MI (US)).

Interview

Very easy process starting with a phone interview and then an in person interview with the branch manager. I received an offer shortly after both interviews. Overall very easy process.

Retail Trading Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TD Ameritrade (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

They use the STAR format. Pretty basic. First call with a recruiter to see if you match. Second interview is with two employees and they just go off of each other to judge you as an employee. They are pretty bad about getting back to you and take awhile.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you accomplished something that was difficult. And how did you know you were successful?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.