TEKsystems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

TEKsystems Interview Questions

Interviews at TEKsystems

1,458 Interview Reviews

2.8

Interview

-Phone screen with Internal Recruiter
    -Interview with office manager of location of choice
    -half day shadow sitting with multiple people within the office (each ask different questions & you get to see what the day to day job is like)
    -offer or no offer

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Three straightforward interviews. One with recruiter. Two with sales managers. The recruiter was helpful and personable. The sales managers were pleasant, but didn’t describe the role very accurately. Be sure to ask a lot of questions about the exact role.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for the role?
      How does your previous experience apply to role.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

My entire experience was very unprofessional. My interview was postponed to a week later last minute, and then they tried to change it again at a time when I was not available. The questions were pretty straight forward no “gotcha” moments or anything, just questions about my experience. The interview was about 45 minutes which is very long for a phone screen. What threw me off is when the man who interviewed me told me that they’re not looking to hire anyone for their NYC office anytime soon.. then why schedule an interview with me? Why wasn’t this mentioned sooner and why was there a job posting for their NYC location if they didn’t want to hire anyone at that time? Of course I was ghosted, I didn’t expect anything less from them. Luckily I was interviewing with other companies but it still would’ve been nice to receive an email saying that they won’t move forward with me. Very disappointing. There’s no point of putting in any effort with a company that doesn’t value your time.

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Reston, VA (US)).

Interview

Recruiter does a prep before interview, which was somewhat helpful. Sets up the actual interview via phone and third interview is in person. Then lets you know about the final decision. Everything goes through TEK first.

Interview Questions

Interview

They set you up and then prep you for interviews for companies. Some companies you have to take a HackerRank before actually getting the technical interview. Recruiters are great and will help you as much as they possibly can!

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

Honestly, I'm pretty disappointed with this company and their communication. I interviewed to be a recruiter back in September and they reached out to me in November. There are like four rounds of interviews with this company which I think is a little much. Anyways, I passed the phone screening, had an interview with the main manager, and did the job shadow (which really is just 5-6 people interviewing you). I dedicated about 8 hours interviewing with this company just for them to say they are still interested in me but they never called/emailed me back? Pretty disappointing! My advice to you all is to keep applying to other companies if you're interviewing with them because they will act as they want you, and then you will never hear back from them again.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, why do you want to be a recruiter, work/life balance questions, are you interviewing with other companies and where are you in that process   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Dallas, TX (US)) in January 2021.

Interview

Very fast interview they are also very polite and check up on you as well to see if you are still committed to the job which i am. They asked a couple of questions which wasn’t too hard believe that this is going to be a good company to work for.

Interview Questions

• What did you like about your last job   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Interview

Reached out by a recruiter, interviewed by 2 people. Was asked the typical questions, what motivates you, strengths, describe your past. Make sure you make it clear to them that you understand that it is a sales position.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TEKsystems (San Jose, CA (US)) in January 2021.

Interview

The HR found me on LinkedIn and asked me if I am interested in the DA position. I asked for some details of this job and told him I am interested in it. So we scheduled a time for an interview. On that day, he totally forgot it and didn't call me. So I contacted him on LinkedIn again and rescheduled another time. Then he FORGOT it AGAIN! The HR is so unprofessional and did not respect other's time, so DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TEKsystems in January 2021.

Interview

I was contacted via email from an internal talent acquisition specialist for a phone interview. She used a software to schedule the interview so I scheduled for two days later. When it was time for the interview, I waited for her call. I even checked to see if I got the wrong time or entered my contact information incorrectly but no one ever called. I sent her a follow-up email afterwards. No response. The link to schedule still had available dates and times so I scheduled another one for the next Monday. Still no call. If you're going to reach out to candidates, make sure you're actually communicating with them.

Interview Questions

• We never got that far as she never called during our scheduled time.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.