TF Cornerstone Leasing Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

TF Cornerstone Leasing Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at TF Cornerstone

2.5

Leasing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at TF Cornerstone (New York, NY (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Zoom call, very lackluster, interviewer had little personality. Didn't really ask me any questions, but she was courteous and brief. Job seemed simple enough, but the pay is quite low and there were some bad reviews about the manager online. Required a moderately strict dress code.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about this job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TF Cornerstone

Leasing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TF Cornerstone.

Interview

Met with the Leasing Director who was very professional. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. However, it really felt like they were interested in the applicant to know more about the company and about the role more than they wanted to know about my overall experience. I hardly got a change to speak given that I was either interrupted or was given the "make it short please" look.

Leasing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at TF Cornerstone.

Interview

Quick Interview Process; I was sent by an agency so that probably made things easier. The interview was at the Park Ave office. The interview was very fast and I was sent to work at the building location.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.