TIBCO Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

TIBCO Software Interview Questions

Interviews at TIBCO Software

1. Featured Interview

Interview

I received a pre-employment assessment that consisted of a 15-minute cognitive test with 50 logical and mathematical questions and a personality test that was not timed. The personality test was not super long, and the cognitive test was very fast-paced but I think I got around 40 of them right.

UX Visual Designer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TIBCO Software.

Interview

Flow: university career fair, HR phone screen, Manager phone interview, on-site interview

I found the company at a university career fair. The people at the booth were very friendly and excited to share their company. After a nice conversation, I handed them my resume. A few weeks later I recieved an email from TIBCO's recruiter to schedule a phone screen. The phone screen went smoothly, and asked fairly basic questions about my studies and availability for work. Once passed, the HR person connected me to schedule a call with my potential manager. The call with the manager was more technical, and walked through one of my portfolio pieces to showcase my skill set. Very friendly person, and it was not bad even though I didn't have a lot of interview experience back then. (This manager later told me that it was my passion for design that really stood out.) When I had my on-site interview, a couple interviewees from the UX team first gave me a quick tour of the office. During the interview, the questions were a mix of both behavioral and technical questions. For the technical questions, I walked through some projects in my portfolio, and did a critique of an existing website. From this one, I think they were looking for ways I identified both good and bad design in the website.

Overall, the interviewers were very friendly, the questions were doable. Make sure you show your passion for design and show your personality.

Data Science Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TIBCO Software.

Interview

Interview Questions

• First my interviewer asked me to introduce yourself. Second my interviewer asked me to tell about what you did in the field of data science. Third explain the most proud experience in data science.   Answer Question

Software Developer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

OA were a 15 minute cognitive assessment containing 50 questions and a 15 minute personality assessment. Afterwards I had a short 15 minute phone screen. technical interview. Got asked to talk about previous project, what I know about Tibco and choose what team I wanted to move forward with first. Contacted me a few days later to schedule

Senior Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in India, MS (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TIBCO Software (India, MS (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

CCAT test
    Technical interview
    first they will ask to complete CCAT test and when you clear test will get call for next round
    techincal round was in java ,linux and SQL
    they will ask high end question direct

Interview Questions

• Interview was very rude and showing his attitude   1 Answer

Interview

Candidate will be required to talk to 2 co-workers in the team for technical questions. Hiring manager will talk to the candidate after that, a little bit technical question, more on personal skills.

User Experience Design Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TIBCO Software.

Interview

I applied online early on in the recruiting process and received an email back asking me to complete a candidate test that was like a mini SAT within three days. You had to be videoed while completing the test and they send a link for you to do that. The recruiter never got back to me after I completed it. It was like talking to a robot.

UX Researcher Interview

Interview

It went just fine. The hiring manager did not come prepared and was constantly asking himself whether he had any questions for me. He told me that I was going to be interviewed by another hiring manager but that guy turned out to be a researcher so I was not prepared for some of the questions.

Interview Questions

• How could you analyze results from qualitative and quantitative data?   Answer Question

Cloud Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TIBCO Software.

Interview

Received an email to take an online assessment consisting of a personality test and an IQ test. Received a response after 2 months but did not make it to the interview stage.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TIBCO Software.

Interview

1. Online Application - very easy coding assessment
    2. Video Call, purely just informational
    3. In-House interview - basic questions that revolve around data structures, debugging, and frontend.
    4. Finally, a call in / email that gave me the offer

Interview Questions

• The frontend question:
      - How would you display to a user numerous results from a search?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.