TLT Legal Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 15 Oct 2017

2.7

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TLT (Bristol, England) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a one hour face to face interview with two members of the Financial Services Disputes department, followed by a second brief interview with another member of the team. Everyone was very friendly and made me feel welcome.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing that you have heard on the news that you think might impact our range of clients and how should we approach this?   Answer Question
  • What is one strength and one weakness your previous employer would say that you have?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TLT

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TLT (Manchester, England) in September 2017.

Interview

Submitted my CV through the application process via a referral, was then contacted by a member of the recruitment team to talk about the role and then to set up an interview date. Arrived at the offices and was interviewed by two individuals. Questions were asked about my CV and then some competency-based questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me about a time where you have dealt with a particularly difficult customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TLT (Bristol, England) in July 2017.

Interview

I interviewed for the role of Administrator and was offered the role of Legal Assistant instead. I was pleasantly surprised by the company's approach to assessing individual skillset and offering greater responsibilities and more opportunities for progression.

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TLT (Bristol, England) in July 2017.

Interview

Quite a simple process that involved a discussion of my CV and competency questions. Also did a written test involving issue spotting. The interviewers were pleasant and went further to explain exactly what would be required of me in the role.

Interview Questions

• What skills did you develop in your previous role that would make you successful in this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TLT (Bristol, England) in May 2017.

Interview

Very relaxed from the start. The interviewers were exceptionally welcoming and re-assuring. Laid back structure with a discussion of CV, linking the relevant competencies required with experiences.

A writing excercise involving a letter writing to a client. Quite easy

Interview Questions

• Give examples of times where you had to prioritise tasks   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TLT (Bristol, England) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online in response to an advertisement on TLT's website and was called around 3 weeks later and asked to go in for an interview. I was informed the interview would be competency based questions and a CV review.

Interview Questions

• None asked - the interview consisted of the interviewer talking about the role with no competency based questions.   1 Answer

Legal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TLT in August 2016.

Interview

Short and direct. The manager was not friendly at all during the whole interview, honesty, the manager has highlighted all the power over the team, which is so old fashion, it was possible to check that there is no understanding of team working. Also it was mentioned the funerable points of the department. Overall no a great experience

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TLT (Bristol, England) in June 2016.

Interview

CV e-mailed to the recruitment team. I was later invited for an interview in person. The interview was not too formal and pleasant. I was given a lot of additional information about the team and the role during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Teamwork and caseload management examples   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.