TMG Customer Adviser Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1 Interview Review

1.0

Customer Adviser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trafford Park, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TMG (Trafford Park, England) in February 2016.

Interview

I was contacted directly by one of the recruiters who had seen my CV online.
The process was very fast, I had 2 phone conversations with him and was invited to an interview on site.
I arrived and was kept waiting for 20 minutes past my interview time, then was left to listen to a call taker for about 30 minutes before even being spoken to by the person who was interviewing me. The Questions seemed somewhat irrelevant that I was asked. They had absolutely nothing to do with this role, but were focussed on my past..... The maths test was very basic and I completed it in under 5 minutes without the use of a calculator.
At the end of the interview (Wednesday afternoon) I was told that I would receive "feedback" the following day and that start date would be Monday.

6 weeks later I still haven't had any contact from anyone. I tried to call them on the Friday to see if I had in fact been successful and no one would take my call. I emailed on the Monday (start date) asking for feedback and I never got a response.
Given that during the interview I had been asked to keep the following week free I was most upset as I had turned down casual work elsewhere to accommodate their demands of an immediate start.
VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to provide an occasion where I had gone above and beyond to help a customer.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.