TMG Review Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

TMG Review Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at TMG

2.3

Review Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TMG in November 2017.

Interview

The interview consisted of a basic numeracy test calculating percentages, after it there was an exercise on conducting a review of an individuals income and expenditure. The last part was a face to face interview with management. In the last stage the lady who interviewed me did not seem interested at all and asked me few basic questions. I did not get a job offer and the only feedback I got was that I did not have any experience in such role, even though that was clear from my CV. Absolute waist of time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Think Money Group? Why do you think this position is for you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TMG

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TMG (Manchester, England) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very professional. It consisted of a basic numeracy test, an exercise on conducting a review of an individuals income and expenditure and a face to face interview with management.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would succeed in this role and why do you want to work for the Think Money Group?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TMG (Manchester, England).

Interview

Invited through an agency for assessment day. There was a maths test straight away based around percentages which was followed by a presentation from senior staff. If you didn't do well on the test you were failed. Then a group exercise and then a individual one. After this we had an interview type situation.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.