TMG Senior CopyWriter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

TMG Senior CopyWriter Interview Questions

Interviews at TMG

1 Interview Review

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at TMG.

Interview

I found the interview process brilliant - quick and professional. Think Money were flexible in arranging interview appointments to accommodate me, which is really quite good of them. The first interview I arrived early for and was signed in, given a temporary pass, shown to a very plush waiting area and offered a drink. The interview started on time and was very relaxed. I was asked to provide various pieces of work I'd produced and I filled in a few forms relating to ID too. At the end, I was advised as to what would happen next - a second interview with another manager - and thanked for my time.

The second interview was just as professional. Again, Think Money did their best to accommodate me regarding the interview time. It started on time and was only about 10 minutes long. It was more of a meet and greet really.

I felt as though all those who interviewed me were genuinely interested in what I had to say and they made me feel comfortable and relaxed.

I was informed of the result of the interview when they said I would be and I'm very happy with my decision to move to Think Money.

I'd recommend working for the Think Money Group to anyone.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing that really threw me. The questions were appropriate and expected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fine, I was asked early on what salary expectation I had and they offered me what I wanted.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.