TOPdesk Agile Software Tester Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

TOPdesk Agile Software Tester Interview Questions

Interviews at TOPdesk

1 Interview Review

Agile Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TOPdesk (Budapest (Hungary)) in September 2019.

Interview

There was a very long interview, with a lot of irrelevant questions. (One person from HR and one scrum master. ) At first, there is a completely unnecessary presentation about the company, with information that you can find on the website and on the company's facebook page anyway. Then there were a lot of questions about my previous studies, workplaces and my private life. There were also some logical exercises at the end. The conversation was very friendly, but that was very misleading...
There were questions about what I studied 15-20 years ago (!) and why. They were a bit too nosy about my private life.
As a woman over 35 in Hungary, I've been discriminated against several times before. This was also a just waste of time.

Interview Questions

• There were questions about what I was thinking about my future studies at the age of 18.   1 Answer

TOPdesk Response

30 Sep 2019 – Recruitment Specialist

Thank you for sharing your feelings.
Yes, that is true we had questions about your hobbies, reasons for your chosen carrier path, related to the questions posed to you about your childhood. The reason behind this, as we explained during the interview as well, is that we wanted to get to know you better as a person and would like to understand your motivation.
We did not ask your age since that is absolutely not relevant to us.
At TOPdesk we are proud of the diversity of our colleagues!
At the end of the interview there was an abstract thinking puzzle to work on together. As I explained in my e-mail, our decision was based on your performance during the exercise. The complexity of our software and the requirements for the position makes it necessary to have a high level of abstract thinking.
Your exercise results did not reach our required company level, which is necessary, for this particular position.

We wish you the best with your career!

Szilvi
TOPdesk Hungary
HR & Recruitment Specialist

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.