TOTAL Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

TOTAL Interview Questions

Interviews at TOTAL

2.8

Process Operator Interview

Interview

General behavioral interview. 3 person panel. Friendly and casual. Asked me questions about my motivations for applying for the position and why I think I would be a good fit. I was also asked to elaborate on my experiences and how they relate to the job I am applying to.

Interview Questions

• From your experiences, describe a situation you were not comfortable with?   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TOTAL (Sunnyvale, CA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

It was smooth. We talked over all the interesting projects I could work on. And they certainly understand what you need to start a new project. Even I was talking to the big group, they were super friendly and always being supportive.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TOTAL in October 2019.

Interview

I applied online, and in two weeks I was emailed to have an on-campus interview the following week. The interview was about 30-45 min. and consisted of general STAR questions.

Chemical Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TOTAL in October 2019.

Interview

Interviewed with two employees, which included someone from HR and an engineer. The interview lasted about 30 minutes total. It was mostly behavioral questions with a couple technical questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you set a goal and were able to achieve it.   Answer Question

Fleet Card Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TOTAL (New York, NY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I think all in all it was good. The VP of retail was very pleasant. I'm just a bit worried if this company is good for me or as good as Shell. I'm still waiting for the results.

Interview Questions

• more of character building questions and what value would I be adding to the company   Answer Question

Process Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaumont, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TOTAL (Beaumont, TX (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

They came to the school and interviewed me after reviewing my application on Handshake. A link was then sent out and you signed up for a time slot. I heard back a few weeks later. </3

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TOTAL (Austin, TX (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Basic behavior questions with two interviewers, typical for a college interview process. One was a technical engineer/ On-site manager the other was an HR rep. Overall very friendly and inviting

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carville, LA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TOTAL (Carville, LA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Ask a few questions and then took you on tour of the lab. I got the job through a staffing agency, they said they liked me but gave the job to two other people.

Interview Questions

• What kind of instruments are you comfortable with using?   2 Answers

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Caguas, PR (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TOTAL (Caguas, PR (US)).

Interview

Describe your previous jobs. How you know about the offer. What are your future expectation with us. Very informal process of interview. Actually the process was not in a office with privacy. The process was in the delicatense on front of the entire clientele.

HSE Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TOTAL (Houston, TX (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Interview process was on time, professional environment, average interview questions, at job working location; interview panel; average of 10 questions within 1 hour; be prepared, bring a copy of your resume;

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.