TPP Interview Questions in Cambridge, England | Glassdoor.co.uk

TPP Interview Questions in Cambridge, England

Interviews at TPP

Graduate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TPP (Cambridge, England).

Interview

A maths test (would recommend practicing some mental maths) a technical quiz and an interview with the managers. It was all in-person - nothing was done over the phone. I had to do one of those ballpark, 'how many grains of sand in the world' type question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, England

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TPP (Cambridge, England) in November 2019.

Interview

Interviewed by a young graduate who was a developer themselves.
    Did a logical and reasoning tests first, and then one-to-one interview. They didn’t require any previous coding experience.

Interview Questions

• Asked what’s my favourite and least favourite module in my current course. Explain a term to non-technical persons. Brain teasers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TPP (Cambridge, England) in November 2019.

Interview

Had to complete an apptitude test before interview to select participants, this was an hour long and was completed at one of the centres around the UK where this is possible. Each job requires a different test to be completed.

Interview Questions

• The questions on the test included maths problems and simple brain teasers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TPP (Cambridge, England) in March 2019.

Interview

Really fun, they first gave me a test to sit which took about an hour. Then they sent me an email to request my CV and then invited me to an interview in my city of study over the phone. Interview was fun, lively and engaging.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TPP (Cambridge, England) in November 2018.

Interview

It was a campus interview with one interviewer asking me questions on my understanding of the company, some CV questions, some logic puzzle and some maths questions. He was very friendly. The interview lasts about 20 minute.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

First round was a test sat in person - some relatively simple mental maths followed by some more tricky sequences and logic puzzles.
    Then there was a one-on-one interview which was mainly about my CV and my knowledge of the company, with a few short puzzles at the end which I had to solve on a whiteboard.
    Still waiting to hear back from this round.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TPP (Cambridge, England) in November 2018.

Interview

Being asked some questions about the CV, and solved one maths question. Wasn't given enough time to think, would suggest preparing for the maths questions from previous interviews because they use the same one.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TPP (Cambridge, England) in February 2018.

Interview

There was an initial aptitude test consisting of logic questions and mathematical problems. This was followed by a later one-on-one interview, in which I was asked to work through some more challenging logic problems.

Interview Questions

• Given a set number (I believe 16) of racehorses, and races in which only 4 horses may race at one time, how many races are needed to determine the fastest horse? How many races to determine a complete ranking?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TPP (Cambridge, England) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online through the TPP Top 50 website and was invited for an interview the following week. At the start of the interview I was asked to do a maths test which lasted about 20 minutes. The maths involved didn't require anything beyond GCSE but you weren't allowed a calculator and had to be quite fast.
    I then had two interviews with different people. In both interviews they asked some maths and logic questions as well as some questions based on my CV and about TPP. In the second interview there were also some questions that were designed to put you under pressure eg. quick fire questions, asked me to debate a topic of my choosing with one of the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Estimate the number of street lights there are in the UK   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at TPP (Cambridge, England) in November 2017.

Interview

Held an event at my university. I filled in a signup form at this event and had an interview and maths test the next week. Had a second interview the week after and was offered a place on the internship.

Interview Questions

• First interview had brief motivation questions, why I study the subject I study, etc. Then there were logic problems/brain teasers. Second interview was purely mathematical. No paper allowed, have to answer a few maths questions quickly; would recommend brushing up on modular arithmetic.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.