TPP Product Support Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

TPP Product Support Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at TPP

2.4

Product Support Specialist Interview

Interview

Spoke to someone from HR. First phone interview... don't thinm it went well since I had no answer for "why do you want to work on customer service". This was a telephone interview if you pass this you have an on site interview which i did not end up getting.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TPP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TPP (Leeds, England) in August 2020.

Interview

More chatty, informal. Asked about hobbies and about my CV. They said if successful, will move on to more formal interview. I was asked if I had questions for them. The interviewer was also from the team that I applied for so it made sense. I've read other people from here saying that they were entertained late and by random people but mine went really well and structured.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TPP (Leeds, England) in July 2020.

Interview

Simple online application. This was followed up by a quick 15 minute phone call, outlining some of my previous jobs and experience. I was then asked to come for a face to face interview in Horsforth. Similar questions around my degree and work experience to see how they fit into the job role. Was asked a logic question, that was discussed through with the interviewer.
    Having seen other reviews on glassdoor, I get the feeling they dont really need the extra staff, but are always on the lookout to add people if they are particularly good.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TPP (Leeds, England) in July 2020.

Interview

First sorted out travel expenses, not too long a wait but did insist on a in person interview despite COVID- 19 situation. A short informal chat with one person who works in the role I was applying for, asked questions about the organisation, my CV and some related to the role. Also discussed the structure of the role and organisation (a flat hierarchy) Told that if succesful I would have another interview with two directors. Heard back within a week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TPP (Leeds, England) in June 2020.

Interview

Interview process was identical to other reviews on this site. I was invited to their office in Leeds and asked questions about my hobbies, work experience and my understanding of the business. I was also asked to do the 3 bags of marbles logic puzzle and show my working out on the white board. It was all very laid back which I liked. I thought the interview went well and I solved the logic puzzle, but was later informed the following week that I had been unsuccessful. As has been said in other reviews on this site, it is confusing trying to figure out exactly what this company is after and there does not seem to be many positions up for grabs at all and yet the company advertises its graduate jobs on every website known to man. It was an enjoyable experience though, as far as interviews go.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TPP (Leeds, England) in June 2020.

Interview

I went to an interview in early June and it may be because I hadn’t been going out much in lockdown but I really enjoyed myself! There were three sections to the interview. It started a little late (under 10 minutes) and I had to wait between each one, but that was fine. First, I met someone who mostly asked about my CV, why I wanted the job – the kind of questions you imagine in an interview, but in a fairly casual style. Then they got me to do a puzzle type thing, like other people have mentioned – don’t be tempted to look up the answer to a puzzle because they want to see how you solve it, not necessarily that you get the right answer. I was then taken back to the waiting area and she rushed off saying she had to find someone – at this point I was a bit confused but someone came back and we went through a sheet of paper which was basically conditions of working for the company, like that you don’t know anyone who works for a competitor and that you live within a certain area. At the end of that she said if I had time I should wait to meet some other people, which I did – they seemed a little bit more senior and asked me interesting questions like what my friend would say they didn’t like about me, what I would change about the world and we had to have an argument about a topic. They also told me it was 1 in 2000 to get to that interview - I think they meant the third stage on the day rather than the in-person interview, but that still seems incredibly high. I must say I am a little confused how they interview so many people when the company itself is still fairly small (I was told the Product Support Specialist team has about 12 people in it). But overall everyone I met was really friendly and made me feel at ease.

Interview Questions

• What would you change about the world if you had a few seconds to answer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TPP (Leeds, England) in January 2020.

Interview

Same process as everyone else on here - applied via CV and cover letter, short call the next day, invite to interview. Obviously, I did my research on the company and came on here to have a look. Genuinely SO weird how accurate all of these reviews are. I read them and thought, maybe mine would be different, but made sure I knew the answers to the questions outlined on here other candidates had been asked ect. So got there, as most other reviews said, they were running late and I was probably seen after about an hour, obviously got travel expenses ect whilst I was waiting. Got into the interview and the questions were exactly as I had expected and what was outlined on here - very general, there was only 1 competency question. Logic question was exactly as everybody had described on here - just the marble one. Couple of days later I got my rejection with no feedback.
    Genuinely do not understand what this company are doing/what they want?? They're going to almost every uni in the country to advertise their roles, offering massively high salaries with 'no experience required', offering out interviews to so many people (whilst i was waiting for mine there were at least 10 other people coming in for interviews) and rejecting everyone?? As it stands, the company only has around 200 employees and they're not looking to expand, so I don't know why they're begging for so many applicants. It's a waste of everyone's time and their money paying everybody's expenses. I genuinely felt like I smashed my interview, having been aware of almost everything they were going to ask me as the majority of it is outlined on the many reviews on here... Baffling. Absolutely would not recommend travelling 10 hours to Leeds for this interview. Interviewer also mentioned there would have been another interview if I was to get through.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TPP (Leeds, England) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview process was atrocious, took the company two hours to interview me and even when it finally happened it last less than 20 minutes. Not worth the trip up to Leeds, plus the interviewer was dismmissive about leaving me to wait so long in the lobby.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TPP (Leeds, England) in September 2019.

Interview

Applied online through their website via Indeed. Waited 3-4 weeks to hear back and got a phonecall from a very enthusiastic 'Product Support Specialist' asking when I was available for interview as the company was 'expanding and taking on a lot of new staff'. Interview scheduled for a couple of months after (Sept 2019) due to finishing my MSc. Arrived and receptionist was lovely and very welcoming Someone quickly came and asked for my mileage/travel expenses. Soon after a woman came and introduced herself (I shook hands - she looked very perplexed by this?). She led me into a space that cannot be described as more than a very large office space with around 20 desks in, with various people shouting over one another. She led me into a small office space and asked me about 5 or 6 mundane questions such as "How do you deal with difficult clients" and "Why do you think you'd be good at this job". Asked me a riddle/puzzle type question that was pointless and added nothing. Whole thing lasted about 20 minutes and was the most unprofessional situation I've ever been in. I wore a smart dress and felt really overdressed and uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• 'If there were 3 bags and they were all labelled incorrectly, what's the minimum number of moves you need to make to label them all correctly'   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TPP (Leeds, England) in September 2019.

Interview

Honestly, the interview experience for this role was quite straight forward, however it lacked a sense of professionalism.

I liked the fact that the organisation reimbursed us for travel expenses on the day, but from then on began the interview which is barely 10 minutes long.

The questions were very generic, i.e. what do you want from this role, etc. I answered them assertively and then it went onto the logic question.

Honestly, I answered the question correctly and explained my procedure. After this experience, I get an email saying I wasn’t selected, which was fine but no feedback was given. From the experience, I can say that the interview didn’t give an individual a scope to showcase their competencies.

Overall experience was ok but I do recognise why there are several dissatisfied reviews on this, which is due to the lack of feedback and unprofessional interview format.

Interview Questions

• What do you want from the role?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.