TTP Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

TTP Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at TTP

4.0

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TTP.

Interview

HR lady, then two lots of technical people, about 75 minutes each. Opaque questions; lack of whiteboard space to sketch out ideas. General attitude; "we're great, what can you say to get in?" One technical question rolled on for ages without clues and the "magic" answer posited at the end was a narrow rather misleading solution to anyone with wider experience than the interviewer. You're probably quite good at what you do, but it wasn't going to work out for us really. Keep searching for your flying unicorns, TTP...

Interview Questions

• "Tell us about yourself"… have a well-rehearsed spiel!   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TTP

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourn, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TTP (Melbourn, England).

Interview

The process was divided in 3 steps: phone interview, technical interview and interview with the managers. The phone interview was just a friendly chat. The "technical interview" lasted about 4 hours, with questions about physics (dynamics, electrical circuits, fluid dynamics) and algorithms (how to recognize a pattern for sorting test results). These interviews were done by the personnel and they were all quite lovely people.

I passed the first two interviews, but I was stopped at the third one. The interview with the managers is supposed to be a chat about your life projects and goals. Unfortunately, the expression "courtesy interview" came to mind.

One of the managers arrived 40 minutes late, went out four times to answer his mobile, and conducted the interview with the automatic pilot. Eventually I was not hired because I had not shown "ambition".

I was paid back the money for the trip.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.