TTP Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at TTP

4.0

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourn, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TTP (Melbourn, England).

Interview

The process was divided in 3 steps: phone interview, technical interview and interview with the managers. The phone interview was just a friendly chat. The "technical interview" lasted about 4 hours, with questions about physics (dynamics, electrical circuits, fluid dynamics) and algorithms (how to recognize a pattern for sorting test results). These interviews were done by the personnel and they were all quite lovely people.

I passed the first two interviews, but I was stopped at the third one. The interview with the managers is supposed to be a chat about your life projects and goals. Unfortunately, the expression "courtesy interview" came to mind.

One of the managers arrived 40 minutes late, went out four times to answer his mobile, and conducted the interview with the automatic pilot. Eventually I was not hired because I had not shown "ambition".

I was paid back the money for the trip.

Other Interview Reviews for TTP

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TTP (Cambridge, England) in November 2018.

Interview

Two different interviews. First was very technical and asked a series of mechanical engineering questions. 2nd was slightly more competency based followed by lots of mechanics based questions which were difficult to answer

Interview Questions

• Give a time when you went above and beyond what was expected of you   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourn, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TTP (Melbourn, England) in February 2014.

Interview

Sent application via email. Invited to interview. Started off with a pretty casual conversation, and questions about my experience and university modules. Then another guy arrived who proceeded to ask physics related questions.. If you were given 2 balls that look identical and have the exact same weight, how would you work out which one was hollow? (Didn't expect one answer, expected me to keep going with different solutions until he told me to stop)

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.