TTP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

TTP Interview Questions

Interviews at TTP

3.6

Consultant Physicist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TTP.

Interview

An interview was arranged quite quickly from their receipt of my application. The first stage is the technical interview with a couple of consultants from the same work group. Each interview covered my profile as well as technical questions (problem solving).

Interview Questions

• The technical questions can be either specific to the role/background of the candidate or general physics (e.g. undergraduate mechanics)   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TTP (Cambridge, England) in February 2021.

Interview

Three stages. First stage is a single one hour interview, the second stage was a 4 hour technical interview with 5 interviewees. Reached the second stage. I went through a recruitment agency. All interviews occurred online.

Interview Questions

• Give as many ways to generate a sinusoidal signal in an electronic circuit as you can   1 Answer

Graduate Mechanical Engineer Interview

Interview

A couple of interviews, mostly technical based with some details on my CV, a few of the same from about 3 different engineers - engineers were friendly and happy to guide through the questions

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TTP.

Interview

An hour long call. Focused on a couple of things from my background (to a really technical depth) and some case problems that were irrelevant tot he opening I was going for

Interview Questions

• How do you test the melting temperature for different materials without actually measuring temperature? How can you quantify coating thickness using light?   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

The online application consisted of CV, and some specific questions. Then there was a digital interview of questions:
    Curiosity
    Communicating & Collaborating
    Adaptability & Self-Motivation
    Creativity & Technical Understanding
    Total questions: 4 · Estimated time: 15 mins.

Graduate Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Royston, East of England, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TTP (Royston, East of England, England).

Interview

Professional, well respected and well coordinated. Was made to feel welcome and at ease. Interviewers were mixed, some friendly and some cold and hard to read. Difficult to know what they are thinking. Was my first technical interview.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourn, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TTP (Melbourn, England) in December 2020.

Interview

The interview was online and lasted 5 hours. It started with some intro from the internal recruiter followed by questions from 4 anonymous TTP consultants. They didn't introduce themselves nor the role, but were mostly testing my qualification without much engagement, which made the interview a rather unpleasant and stressful from the start. The questions were around the CV and relevant experience, often going deep into literature reviews on certain topics. The fundamental science questions were easy for an experienced scientist, but it was difficult to engage the interviewers in a conversation and exchange research ideas or topics.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TTP.

Interview

Online application and pre-recorded video question interview online. This was followed up by a 45 minute technical virtual interview and 30 minute talk with HR after a few weeks.

Interview Questions

• Discussed technical aspects of a past company project with a consultant and had to answer technical questions based on it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TTP (Cambridge, England) in November 2020.

Interview

1. Short online application, including CV, cover letter, and screening questions.
    2. Pre-recorded interview, involving short questions.
    3. Video call interview, with panels of interviewers from relevant departments. Technical questions asked here.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TTP (London, England) in November 2020.

Interview

The first round was a virtual recorded interview. I had to answer 3 questions - 2 about myself and 1 technical. The second round tests your technical ability so you should have a strong background on what you're applying to.

Interview Questions

• An example of when I've had to overcome a challenge in a team and my role in it.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.