TTP Interview Questions

Updated 12 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 101 of over 101 interviews

Recruiter7%
3.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at TTP (London, England, England)

Interview

If they like your cv they will invite you for an interview with HR then a technical interview with 4 to 5 people. This is tough they will expect you to answer very deep technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • Fundamental questions in microfluidic system related to particle forces etc
    1 Answer
  • problem solving for a real time customer requirement
  • surface chemistry and biology questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, East of England, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TTP (Cambridge, East of England, England, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

Three stages. First stage is a single one hour interview, the second stage was a 4 hour technical interview with 5 interviewees. Reached the second stage. I went through a recruitment agency. All interviews occurred online.

Interview Questions
  • Give as many ways to generate a sinusoidal signal in an electronic circuit as you can

TTP

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TTP in Feb 2021

Interview

Firstly there was an online technical test then a follow up video call interview on Teams with the first half non technical discussion then the second half a technical interview question which got progressively more in depth

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years, if you joined the company.

TTP

Application

I interviewed at TTP

Interview

A couple of interviews, mostly technical based with some details on my CV, a few of the same from about 3 different engineers - engineers were friendly and happy to guide through the questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TTP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TTP

Interview

An interview was arranged quite quickly from their receipt of my application. The first stage is the technical interview with a couple of consultants from the same work group. Each interview covered my profile as well as technical questions (problem solving).

Interview Questions
  • The technical questions can be either specific to the role/background of the candidate or general physics (e.g. undergraduate mechanics)

TTP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TTP

Interview

An hour long call. Focused on a couple of things from my background (to a really technical depth) and some case problems that were irrelevant tot he opening I was going for

Interview Questions
  • How do you test the melting temperature for different materials without actually measuring temperature? How can you quantify coating thickness using light?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TTP (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo) in Jan 2021

Interview

MUITO BOA, empresa grande porte, me trataram bem bastante atenciosos. testes dinâmicos perto de casa, bom salário, bons benefícios, bons profissionais , boa oportunidade. MUITO BOA, empresa grande porte, me trataram bem bastante atenciosos. testes dinâmicos perto de casa, bom salário, bons benefícios, bons profissionais , boa oportunidade,

Interview Questions
  • qual último salário na ultima empresa

TTP

Application

I interviewed at TTP

Interview

The online application consisted of CV, and some specific questions. Then there was a digital interview of questions: Curiosity Communicating & Collaborating Adaptability & Self-Motivation Creativity & Technical Understanding Total questions: 4 · Estimated time: 15 mins.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Royston, East of England, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TTP (Royston, East of England, England, England)

Interview

Professional, well respected and well coordinated. Was made to feel welcome and at ease. Interviewers were mixed, some friendly and some cold and hard to read. Difficult to know what they are thinking. Was my first technical interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourn, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TTP (Melbourn, England, England) in Dec 2020

Interview

The interview was online and lasted 5 hours. It started with some intro from the internal recruiter followed by questions from 4 anonymous TTP consultants. They didn't introduce themselves nor the role, but were mostly testing my qualification without much engagement, which made the interview a rather unpleasant and stressful from the start. The questions were around the CV and relevant experience, often going deep into literature reviews on certain topics. The fundamental science questions were easy for an experienced scientist, but it was difficult to engage the interviewers in a conversation and exchange research ideas or topics.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 101 Interviews