TTP Principal Human Factors Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at TTP

3.5

Principal Human Factors Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TTP (Cambridge, England).

Interview

Interview with HR followed by several technical interviews and finally a meeting with the MD. Was invited back for a second day of interviews and told to bring my passport. All seemed to go well and I felt very positive about working at TTP. The recruiter then contacted me to tell me they had decided not to go with me because they felt I was not a good "long-term fit." TTP's HR person telephoned me and went over all my interviews. Each had excellent feedback. She then said she could not understand what they wanted. She said that I was by far the best person they had intervied for this position in the last 6 months. If you're 55+, you may want to look elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• Was given a problem to solve (a project to plan) in 20 minutes.   Answer Question

TTP Response

10 Feb 2017 – HR Director

We'd be happy to have a call and discuss your feedback in more detail if you'd like to send us an email to recruitment@ttp.com and we can get in touch with you to arrange a time.

Other Interview Reviews for TTP

Principal Human Factors Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TTP in June 2015.

Interview

2 interviews, first over the phone with an HF engineer then in person with 5 different interviewers sequentially. Met with HR then a mechanical engineer, an HF engineer, another mechanical engineer, then the head of the team. It was the most bizarre interview setting I've ever experienced with people coming in and out. Interview lasted about 5h as each interview took about 1h. Was offered lunch as interview dragged on over lunch time which was served to me alone in the same room.

Interview Questions

TTP Response

11 Feb 2017 – HR team

Thanks for the feedback, we're sorry you had lunch on your own, we'll make sure that doesn't happen again.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.