TTP Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

TTP Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at TTP

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TTP (Cambridge, England).

Interview

Had three interviews with the divisions of the company which were relevant to my educational and career profile. The first interview was a motivational one with HR. The technical interviews were based on first principles eg how would you go about solving a problem and not anything very specific

Interview Questions

• Design a low pass filter, design a system to control a medical device   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TTP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TTP (Cambridge, England) in December 2018.

Interview

the interview consisted of a short explanation of the company - what they do, the structure, etc. Then, there was a technical interview, where I was asked to go through a series of physics and engineering-related questions.

Interview Questions

• how to tell the difference between a hollow and solid sphere   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Interview

Was invited to come in for both personal and technical interview. The questions were challenging, starting from a basis of knowledge and progressing into the unknown, but where logical suggestions could be made. Aim was to see how you thought, rather than knowing all of the answers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meldreth, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TTP (Meldreth, England) in December 2015.

Interview

Was very quick at inviting me for an interview/assessment. No phone interview required. HR was friendly. The interview was at Meldreth, pretty secluded area. The place was very nice. There were 2 round of interview. The first was just normal Q&A stuff, to explain about the company and culture. The second interview was the technical interview, conducted by two consultants there. The questions they asked were tough but fair. It was my first consultancy interview, but it felt pretty intense as I was bombarded with many questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked me a series of questions and challenges. One of the more fun challenge was to design a sweet dispensing package.   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TTP in November 2018.

Interview

Applied online. Invited to face-to-face interview. Began with short chat with HR about the company structure, followed by interview with two staff members which mostly involved answering technical questions/solving problems.

Interview Questions

• If your index finger on each hand is pointed in front of you and a ruler is placed on top of them, what happens when you move your fingers together?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.