Tableau Software Territory Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Tableau Software Territory Sales Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Tableau Software

1 Interview Review

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Tableau Software (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2020.

Interview

The entire process was extremely long and repetitive. Often the interviewers did not go through the CV and made presumptions by just skimming through it.
One interviewer (third round) was SEVENTY FIVE mins late and did not apologise. He did not even go through my CV and started asking very basic questions such as - where did you work for a particular employer? which he should have already known since it was all in my CV.
He kept asked 1 question for 8 mins over and over again to a point where I had to say that "as I mentioned before".
Very condescending interviewer - reflects very poorly on the organisation.

I was asked to do the Role play presentation - they said I was not proficient enough in Tableau when the recruiter had mentioned that you only need to show your sales skills and we do not expect you to know everything about Tableau. The same guy was very rude during the Role play, I have been working for very big brands but have never met such self-absorbed and condescending interviewers.

SIX rounds and absolutely pathetic experience and honestly, a bullet dodged.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.