Takeda Pharmaceuticals Marketing Placement Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Takeda Pharmaceuticals Marketing Placement Interview Questions

Updated 8 May 2019

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Featured Interview

Marketing Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bourne End, East of England, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Bourne End, East of England, England) in April 2018.

Interview

Takeda UK. Start at 9:00 am. Consisted of an interview and an assessment center. Very friendly, relatively easy going, low pressure and friendly staff. Lasted 4-4.5 hours.
The assessment center was based on your knowledge of Excel, attention to detail, powerpoint and prioritization.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Takeda Pharmaceuticals

Marketing Placement Interview

Anonymous Employee in High Wycombe, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (High Wycombe, England) in April 2019.

Interview

I got asked to an assessment centre in which there was 3 parts: Competency interview with 2 people. General questions like 'Have you ever experienced conflict and how?'. I then had to do an Excel task of prioritisation of tasks followed by a Powerpoint presentation test Everyone there was very friendly and encouraging. My only advice would be to be as confident as you can and really show them who you are as a person.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the Takedas Values?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever experienced conflict and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • What are your experiences personally with marketing?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.