TalkTalk Group Digital Design Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1 Interview Review

4.0

Digital Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrington, North West England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TalkTalk Group (Warrington, North West England, England) in May 2017.

Interview

The whole recruitment process was terrible. I was contacted to undertake a telephone interview at a set time that never materialised as the in-house recruitment team never phoned me. I then received a phone call a week later from the recruiting manager asking why I was late to an interview that I didn't know I had. I then attended a hastily put together interview which didn't seem to be very well structured. The 2 interviewers were talking over each other and me, seemingly desperate to ask questions that they were coming up with on the spot.

I didn't perform well in the interview as it was very confusing to understand what they wanted from me or any candidate, but i was told that i would hear back from them within 14 days. However, it is now 3 months down the line and i have still not been given the courtesy of a response despite numerous emails direct to the manager. I knew as soon as i had left the interview room that i had not performed very well and did not expect to get the role but it would have been nice if they had actually taken a second to let candidates know how they did and to provide feedback.

All in all a terrible experience that i wish i hadn't wasted my time on.

Interview Questions

TalkTalk Group Response

8 Aug 2017 – Resourcing Operations Manager

Thanks for sharing your experience. It sounds like we really didn’t meet either your or our expectations, and for that I am really sorry. The majority of candidates have a totally opposite experience, so I’m glad you have highlighted where we can improve. I’d welcome the chance to talk in more detail so that I can ensure this doesn’t happen again.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.