TalkTalk Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at TalkTalk Group

2.8

NOC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irlam, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TalkTalk Group (Irlam, England) in January 2017.

Interview

2 stage interview with Techs present. Interview was deceptively easy, they are more interested in their Vile Freemasons. Even if you offer CRB check, it doesn't matter.
    TalkTalk give/sell your Personal info to 3rd parties against your will on a casebycase basis. The staff are very friendly including the managers, but the upper eschelons are more interested in you are a BRITISH SUBJECT. If you can live with this then sell your soul

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Interview normal length for the UK ; month or so
    If you hate freemasons then they will hate you !! BEWARE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TalkTalk Group in January 2017.

Interview

Very straight forward process, online application, followed by telephone interview to ensure skills and experience march the role followed by a face to face interview, which are competency based questions. Interviewers were really lovely

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time you had an unhappy customer, what happened, how was it resolved ?

Can you tell me about a time you reached a common goal as part of a team ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very fair negotiation

Senior Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salford, North West England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TalkTalk Group (Salford, North West England, England) in December 2016.

Interview

There are 3 stages:
    1) online tests for numerical, logical, verbal reasoning and behavioural test
    2) 1st face to face round with the recruiting Finance Managers and HR
    3) 2nd face to face round with senior management

Interview Questions

• Competency questions: strengths, weaknesses, exmapel of challenging situation and how did you deal with it, example of working in a team
      Double entries for accrual, prepayment, deferred income etc.   Answer Question

TalkTalk Group Response

21 Aug 2017 – Resourcing Operations Manager

Thanks for your review. I hope you are enjoying life @ TalkTalk and that you feel that your expectations were appropriately set throughout the interview process.

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TalkTalk Group (London, England) in July 2016.

Interview

Required multiple meetings and a final meeting where a solution to a requirement is presented. Required multiple meetings and a final meeting where a solution to a requirement is presented

Interview Questions

• Describe solution design tools you have used in past jobs.   Answer Question

Senior IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TalkTalk Group (London, England) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied through internal recruiter it talks around 2 weeks, there were three phases in process.
    1. They send me technical list of questions which I need to answer and submit back to them with CV, question were about iOS, Objective-c and design pattern.
    2. After first phase they ask me for phone interview with a technical guy, who asked me about my previous work, mvc, mvvm, objective-c and iOS questions.
    3. After that they invite me for face to face interview, which was 3 hours long, there were 3 panels all have 1 hour for interview. first team ask me about Object Oriented design and analysis, design patterns and how I will solve a problem, I have to draw everything on white board, 2nd team ask me about programming questions, I implement a small program using MVC and then they ask question about that, Interview with 3rd team was like competency based, they asked me about how I approach issues, conflicts and tight deadlines etc.
    Still waiting for offer

Interview Questions

• Design Pattern, Analysis and design, Software Modeling exercise, Programming Exercise, technical questions etc.   Answer Question

Senior IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

Interview

Interview was in three phases
    1. They send a some technical question which I submit back with answers ( questions were about iOS, Objective-c and design patterns.
    2. Phone Interview, after first phase technical lead call me and interviewed me for around an hour, and ask me about iOS, Objective-c, Architecture, Design patterns, methodology, previous work experience etc.
    3. Face to Face Interview with 3 Panels : last phase was face to face where there were 3 panels of two members, first it was design architecture exercise, they ask me about how will I solve a problem, ask me about MVC, MVVM, issues in MVC, then programming exercise where I write small iOS application using MVC framework and they ask question why I did this in a way I did, and last was kind of HR or competency based where they ask me about how I react in different situations and do I have customer engagement experience.

They came to me next day and said you were very good in programming and design exercises and the team like you very much, but you lack experience in customer engagement hence we are not hiring you.

Interview Questions

• Technical Questions, about Programming, Design Architecture, methodology etc   Answer Question

Devops Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TalkTalk Group.

Interview

First phone interview, all went fine. I provided work permit status in UK (seeking Tier 2 General sponsorship). Even though I was technically competent for the role I never heard back from them. They do not usually send you feedback, so its quite frustrating to find out the status of the application.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrington, North West England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at TalkTalk Group (Warrington, North West England, England) in January 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview (running through your CV and talking more about your current role), face to face (competency based questions) and then a legal task (dealing with a county court claim and also amending a basic contract)

Service Delivery Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrington, North West England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TalkTalk Group (Warrington, North West England, England) in January 2016.

Interview

5 competency questions around my current & former role. Understanding my methods of approaching situations and tasks. Elaborate on why I do certain actions and what were the outcomes or results of them. Showing consistency and constant level of focus on various areas I was involved in.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you had to make a difficult decision and why you made that   Answer Question

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TalkTalk Group (London, England) in January 2016.

Interview

Application, numerical and literacy testing, phone, assessment center and final interview

Assessment center had 2 group assessments - 1 business related and non business related. There were 5 of us in this assessment.

3 went to final interview with the Head of.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate