TalkTalk Group Software Delivery Team Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Software Delivery Team Lead

TalkTalk Group Software Delivery Team Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at TalkTalk Group

1 Interview Review

1.0

Software Delivery Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TalkTalk Group (Manchester, England) in January 2019.

Interview

Started off with a brief chat with the in-house recruiter who was very difficult to get hold of. Back and forth for a number of weeks before even being able to secure a telephone interview. Brief telephone interview with hiring manager which lasted less than 5 minutes. Didn't explain anything about the company or the role. Moved forward to a face to face interview. Very unprofessional staff, kept me waiting nearly an hour before even seeing me for an interview. Wen over some generic questions which I found very straight forward. They they went AWOL. No feedback for around a month or so despite me chasing the recruiter and hiring managers on Linked In. When they finally did get back to me they said the role was now on hold and that I didn't even have the relevant experience in running a team (I run 4+ teams in my current role so not sure if the recruiter had a falling out with his missus the day before or something?)

The hiring managers seem like they dont know what they want and the in house recruiter who I believe is based in London and recruiting for Manchester roles seems very incompetent.

Overall a very unprofessional company and I would avoid.

As a hiring manager myself its only fair to give candidates closure as soon as you can after the interview. Keeping someone waiting for a month or so is very unprofessional and reflects badly on a supposedly corporate company the size of TalkTalk. Overall the salary isn't as competitive as elsewhere either. Save your time and apply elsewhere!

Interview Questions

• General high level things on my previous experience. The hiring manager didn't seem to have the in depth knowledge of the role.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.