Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 22 Apr 2019
7,797 Interview Reviews

2.7

Sort:

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in December 2013.

Interview

Intermediate level of the interview process. First technical and then functional or HR INterview. Members of talent acquisition group are looking for people to follow the orders and to help contribute in revenue

Computer Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Alpharetta, GA (US)) in May 2008.

Interview

The hiring process included of the following:
    1. Minimum 60%+ in all semesters
    2. Pass the Written test
    3. Clear Techincal interview
    4. Clear the HR interview

Interview Questions

• Dont remember the questions clearly. was all related to technical subjects like logic and maths as i was from non-it stream   Answer Question

Computer Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in May 2011.

Interview

I was recruited out of my college campus. There was an HR Interview, Once I cleared the HR Interview, I was hired as a trainee. The process was simple and did not take too long. The HR was nice and very professional.

Computer Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

There were only two interviews, a general one over skype and a technical one over the phone. If you have taken an introductory class in object oriented programming, data structures and algorithm course, you should be fine for the technical interview. There was a little trouble at one point however, because they abruptly changed the hiring manager on me and made me repeat some steps of the process.

Interview Questions

Interview

Have to undergo written test for logic. Had a round of technical interview on C and C + + and Java and cleared. Also had a HR interview and also cleared the same.................

Computer Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

It was an on campus recruitment. We first had a round of aptitude test which was the major screening process only 100 out of 500 applicants were selected. Then 2-3 technical rounds of interview with different panel was held the next day. If you perform satisfactory in the technical rounds then you would be called for the hr round, there was 2 hr round and at the end 60 of us finally got recruited.

Interview Questions

• Work on the DS very well as they may ask you to code the typical ds. How to take input and print the same with the length of the string using a print statement in C. traversing the tree using iterative method.   Answer Question

Assistant Software Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

There were 3 Rounds
    Written Exam
     Depending on college reputation top 5 students of every branch can skip Written test and will be sent directly to personal interview.
    Tech Round:
      Based on technical subjects,resume ad courses
    3.HR Round:
     Checks your Confidence Levels and Skills u possess.
    Mostly hr questions and Your attitude will be checke

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2014.

Interview

Non technical interview; Had two panel members; Friendly interview; No programming test; Checked confidence: Asked about relocation; Shift preference; Some behavioral questions; Was one among approximately 700 candidates; Had to clear aptitude; Required GPA to attend was 7.5 with no standing arrears and two history of arrears allowed;

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

University recruiting, as usual 2-3 rounds, technical hr. Its one by one. After selecting in technical round I was sent to HR and after HR i got a mail stating that i got an offer from TCS

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2014.

Interview

Interviewer was testing the project and skill set learnt during the course of engineering. Was mostly interested in programming general topics in C++. Since I was pursuing my Bachelors degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering he asked me to draw and explain the diagrams involved in designing mobile communication systems.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to find factorial of a number in C++?
      Asked questions related to my projects.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.