Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

9,348 Interview Reviews

2.7

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

There was a basic technical interview which was followed by an HR interview
    TCS had come for a placement session to out college, they initially conducted a aptitude test.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Called me with no warning and immediately started asking me questions. Scheduled an interview, they never called me, so I emailed recruiter. They scheduled another interview and was 10 minutes late to that. I could barely understand them. They tried to proceed me to the next interview, but at that point I just declined as they were completely unprofessional.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Just got call from hr submitted my details got interview
    you’re targeting 2019 as your year for professional reinvention, go full throttle on your prep. Refine your professional narrative by formulating responses to those interview questions that always seem to come up.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Chicago, IL (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn and got contacted by recruiter in about two days. Initial interview was simple Send resume and transcripts, once received the company set me up for my second phase which included a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Send us your resume and transcripts?   1 Answer

Entry Level Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn and asked me for my transcript. She told me the interviews would be the coming Saturday and someone from HR would email me to schedule. The next day I received an email to confirm a time for my interview and I replied with a time that worked for me. I never got an email confirming the time and they never called me for the interview.
    The entire process seemed very unprofessional and if I had received an offer from this company I would not have accepted.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

Campus Interview was held in my college. It was easy. General OOPS and java concepts.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Typical drop you and ignore you because they favor someone else type of company. Received a handshake email, and two calls from all different recruiters. If you ask me, super disorganized. For one of the calls the guy started texting me and asked when I could chat. I told him the next day would suffice around 2pm. The next day around 2 he tells me to wait for 10 minuets until he would call. He never called. I then applied to the position listed on LinkedIn. An hour later I get rejected. I was really confused at that point. Then another woman tries to speak to me on the phone who is from Tata and asks to chat about the same job but the locations offered are not ideal for any 23 year old who wants to have a life. I tell her I cannot relocate and she leaves me on red. All I have to say is that they are very Unprofessional. Wouldn't want to work with them anyway.

Portfolio Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

I was referred by an employee. I was scheduled to interview with the Director. Since I was working, I would go home to interview on the dates scheduled. The director would schedule interview times then blow me off by having his assistant send me texts telling me that the director was with a customer and he'd be with me shortly. That went on for a couple of hours each time. After scheduling 4 different interview times over a two week period, I gave up. It was an awful experience and shows how much they respect peoples time.

Months later, an HR representative reached out to me, inquirng about my unfinished interview process. I told her what happened and that I was no longer interested. It was apparent that TCS and I didn't share the same ethics.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in June 2020.

Interview

Extremely disorganized process, the job they offered me isn't local, and I told them I was not open to relocation. It's almost like they don't listen to you, and you get asked the same questions over and over. They weren't even aware of what position I applied for!

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Columbus, OH (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

I applied on Linkedin and got a phone call like the next day. They asked for a transcript right away and had me scheduled for a technical interview right away. The technical interview was very basic about coding and software design. Then, I was emailed to complete an online employment application, and apply for a software engineer position. A couple of days later, I got an interview from HR. The next day, I got an offer.

Interview Questions

• software development lifecycle, OO design basics.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.