Tata Consultancy Services Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee

Interviews at Tata Consultancy Services

1,034 Interview Reviews

2.6

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in College, AK (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (College, AK (US)).

Interview

Online Apti
Technical round - Few technical questions, Your communication skills...
Management round - Tell me about yourself? Why we should hire you? Why TCS ?
HR round - General discussion About yourself, your family members etc...

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

Assistant Systems Engineer(Trainee) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

There was a written test on aptitude and basic computer science concepts. After that, interviewed by a panel of 3 including a developer, manager and HR for about 90 minutes. Standard technical questions and questions on resume.

Assistant Systems Engineer (Trainee) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

First there will a aptitude round. IF you clear that one then only we can go for the further rounds. It was of 5 rounds of interview for me.. They ask basic question in data structure and java. There was one HR round also.

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

the written test consists of aptitude and e-mail writing, next the interview consists of both technical and HR questions, in interview questions where mainly from the area of interest specified in the resume and from basic programming

Interview Questions

• self-introduction, questions from the area of interest specified   Answer Question

Application

Interview

The interview process was cool. It had lot of basic questions from data structures and logical reasoning. There were three people in the panel. The interview lasted for around an hour or so. The interview started with my final sem Computer science project. After the technical interview, I had HR round. There was no salary negotiation as I'm hired as a fresher through On Campus placement.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to find whether a string is Palindrome.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

It was 3 round interview. First was technical where most of questions were easy and it wasn't coding.
    Second round was the firing round for me. It lasted 1 hour and everything was basically asked, right from my projects to my interests. Last round was HR and it was a formality round.

Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee Interview

Application

Interview

I was hired in on-campus placement. Since I had good GPA, I had direct HR interview. I mentioned DBMS as my area of interest, but questions were asked on all the areas.

Interview Questions

• The questions were very straightforward - normalization, memory used by variables of different datatypes, OOP concepts, etc   1 Answer

Application

Interview

It was on campus hence pretty straight forward. I was one of the herd of students and they asked text book questions. Lasted for hardly 15 mins. Just stay calm and answer confidently - you should be able to clear it. Provided you are taking an on campus interview

Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Interview

The Interview process took place in 3 rounds (or 2 rounds for some people). 2 rounds were Technical Interviews and one round was an HR interview. It was only 1 round of Technical Interview for some people.

Interview Questions

• They asked most people about the projects they have done.   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was about 3 round
    1.Technical
    2. Managerial
    3.HR

It was not easy to get through the tech and managerial rounds as they ask you about anything and everything from the bachelors degree.
    I cleared everything pretty easily as i was a code geek they asked me to write 5 programs in 5 mins.The programs are pretty much easy and i took only 3 mins.
    The managerial round was the only thing that i felt a bit tough just because we never experienced anything like that before.
    I will share one of HR question..I told my Hobby as Painting and Sketching ..the question goes as follows...

Interview Questions

• Draw / Sketch a picture that depicts you in just 2 mins??   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.